• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good news for Democrats!

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Some, yes

I don’t accept that.  It’s been proven over and over and over again that healthy pregnancies are simply not terminated in the late stage.  And  for the exceptions it’s an unacceptable reason to traumatize the others.  I know your intention isn’t to be cruel.  But ramming that video down peoples throats is cruel and frankly not anyones business.  If they make their decision with their doctor that should be it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t accept that.  It’s been proven over and over and over again that healthy pregnancies are simply not terminated in the late stage.  And  for the exceptions it’s an unacceptable reason to traumatize the others.  I know your intention isn’t to be cruel.  But ramming that video down peoples throats is cruel and frankly not anyones business.  If they make their decision with their doctor that should be it. 

Thankfully I've never had any surgery but I assume the doctor shows you everything that they will be doing prior to whatever surgery you're having. That makes sense to me. Yes, watching an abortion is disgusting and could be traumatizing. That just shows you what abortion truly is.

This is very much a nothingburger.  This bill will basically apply only to women that wanted to go through with the pregnancy but there were complications with the child. Trying to shame these women seems unnecessarily cruel on top of the tragedy they are already going through. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Thankfully I've never had any surgery but I assume the doctor shows you everything that they will be doing prior to whatever surgery you're having. That makes sense to me. Yes, watching an abortion is disgusting and could be traumatizing. That just shows you what abortion truly is.

It's true. No open heart surgery can begin without the patient watching a 5-hour-long long video detailing the procedure in all its gruesome details. It's kinda cool, actually. The patient is Ray Liotta and he narrates the whole thing. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Jason.  You know very well the point of making a woman deciding to have an abortion watch a video like that is to shame her into not having one.  As if it’s a secret that late stage abortions are gruesome. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Jason.  You know very well the point of making a woman deciding to have an abortion watch a video like that is to shame her into not having one.  As if it’s a secret that late stage abortions are gruesome. 

I wouldn't use the word shame but yes, it may change her mind if she truly knows what is going to be done

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

I wouldn't use the word shame but yes, it may change her mind if she truly knows what is going to be done

And you view subjecting a likely distraught woman to that is the right thing to do ? Because with no context you assume that there is no circumstance where an abortion is what’s best for that woman ? 

Wow. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

28 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It take a pretty callous individual to murder their own child. I doubt that doctors plea would change any minds. 

No one goes 6 months pregnant and on a whim decides they don't want the child anymore. These aren't callous decisions. It's always because there is a health concern with the mother or child. 

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

In 2014 the CDC reported that 1.3% of abortions conducted in the United States occurred at 21 weeks or later in a pregnancy.  

And with that im done with this shitty topic. 

That number would equal about 13,000 per year.

You really showed them.

6 hours ago, Rico said:

No one goes 6 months pregnant and on a whim decides they don't want the child anymore. These aren't callous decisions. It's always because there is a health concern with the mother or child. 

many women decide to give up their babies for adoption after 6 months. you are now giving them the option to abort instead of going through the process of giving birth.

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

In 2014 the CDC reported that 1.3% of abortions conducted in the United States occurred at 21 weeks or later in a pregnancy.  

And with that im done with this shitty topic. 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

According to the CDC report the number was actually 5578.  

way to stick to your guns, FloptheHalo 

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is a dumb argument and has always been one.  

Agreed. The "It's my body" argument is pointless.

People don't care about your body, you can do whatever you want with your hair, your face, your skin. Hell get rid of your kidney if you want, I don't care. The problem arises when you want to kill another person.

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

People don't care about your body, you can do whatever you want with your hair, your face, your skin. Hell get rid of your kidney if you want, I don't care. The problem arises when you want to kill another person.

This is how I feel too. The problem with this discussion is the pro-choice side doesn't believe it's a human baby yet. Just like most everything else, it's a pointless discussion. 

35 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

if someone has a healthy kidney they don't want, hit me up. i'd like one that doesn't produce kidney stones. willing to negotiate.