• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good news for Democrats!

There’s no way to make something this ugly seem not ugly.  Late term abortions are terrible things.  And in most circumstances they aren’t being done because Mom doesn’t feel like having a baby.  It’s a brutal thing to try and politicize.  But hey, YV tries to score points on the AW politics board when teenage girls are murdered so, par for the course I guess. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There’s no way to make something ugly seem not ugly.  Late term abortions are terrible things.  And in most circumstances they aren’t being done because Mom doesn’t feel like having a baby.  It’s a brutal thing to try and politicize.  But hey, YV tries to score points on the AW politics board when teenage girls are murdered so, par for the course I guess. 

"most circumstances"

lol

19 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There’s no way to make something this ugly seem not ugly.  Late term abortions are terrible things.  And in most circumstances they aren’t being done because Mom doesn’t feel like having a baby.  It’s a brutal thing to try and politicize.  But hey, YV tries to score points on the AW politics board when teenage girls are murdered so, par for the course I guess. 

Of course I find the new law disgusting but the celebration of it...........................

putrid.

What reasons do you believe are being given?  

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Of course I find the new law disgusting but the celebration of it...........................

putrid.

What reasons do you believe are being given?  

Maybe I’ve missed something, but there are people celebrating it ? Sorry if im misunderstanding, but what do you mean when you say what reasons are being given ? For the abortions ? 

My understanding is that late term abortions generally occur due to some severe developmental issue that often results in a very poor survivability outlook for the child or some other reason for the fetus to not be viable.  Another obvious one is high risk to the mother.  

My personal opinion is that late stage abortions should be banned unless very specific viability criteria exists or if the mothers life is at risk.  

Whatever the case, this is a heartbreaking and extremely painful thing in most cases for the parents that have to make the decision.  I think it’s wrong for people to try moralize and judge them for whatever they decide to do.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Maybe I’ve missed something, but there are people celebrating it ? Sorry if im misunderstanding, but what do you mean when you say what reasons are being given ? For the abortions ? 

My understanding is that late term abortions generally occur due to some severe developmental issue that often results very poor survivability outlook for the child or some other reason for the fetus to not be viable.  Another obvious one is high risk to the mother.  

My personal opinion is that late stage abortions should be banned unless very specific viability criteria exists or if the mothers life is at risk.  

Whatever the case, this is a heartbreaking and extremely painful thing in most cases for the parents that have to make the decision.  I think it’s wrong for people to try moralize and judge them for whatever they decide to do.  

http://gothamist.com/2019/01/23/reproductive_health_act_ny.php