• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Recipes of AngelsWin.com

Chuck

Hi guys, I have officially ended the Recipe of the Day RSS feeds, so say goodbye to those daily threads that have been auto-populating to this forum. 

Instead, I think we should have an ongoing thread that we share some of our own homemade recipes with the AW brethren. 

I know some of you will be very sad about axing the Recipe of the Day threads, but you can do a search on this forum for nearly every dish ever created from the past year and a half that these have been posted here. 

I have a ton of recipes, including some really good salsa recipes and seafood, Italian dishes, but I'll start with this one that I recently did that turned out really good! 

Green Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe
*Add the meat from an entire Rotisserie chicken (shredded)
* Add one can of Chicken broth (I also then filled the large can of green enchilada sauce with water twice to make up all of the liquid that went in.)
* Add one large can of Green enchilada sauce 
* Two cans of green chilis
* One Jalapeño (2-3 if you like it really spicy)
* Spices – cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder

Cook on the HIGH setting on your crock pot for 4 hours, then do the following:

* Add one can of corn
* Add 1-2 cups of instant rice or like what we did the last time, we made ours 3/4 cooked first in the rice cooker, then added to the crock pot
* Add one bar of cream cheese
* Add one cup of Mexican shredded cheese (You can also garnish on top when served).

16 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Not really a recipe but there's one local grocery store where you can select a coconut and have the guy bust it open and shred it and it costs about 75 cents each. Lately I've been toasting it and adding freshly shredded toasted coconut to practically everything

so how come you never invite us over?

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

It’s what we call it although if Mr Wicked is coming maybe we have to spring for sheep or even camel. And the Tank some falafel and tabbouli and my wife can make a tofu stew and leave out the fish sauce 

your wife sounds like a fine human being.