• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stadium Giveaways

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

If you scroll through the list it is primarily Trout and Ohtani giveaways. Gone is anything Albert Pujols.

It's a sign!  It's a sign!  I'm telling you, it's a sign! 

Then again...

Maybe not.

Surprised, there isn't a Simmons Gold Glove Bobble or something related to his winning a gold glove.

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That's my point, the other 23 players are not valued by marketing.

It may be less about Angels marketing but more that the corporate sponsors will only shell out money to subsidize a giveaway with Trout or Ohtani on it so they get better bang for their buck and their brand is married to a bigger name

2 minutes ago, Biergott said:

It may be less about Angels marketing but more that the corporate sponsors will only shell out money to subsidize a giveaway with Trout or Ohtani on it so they get better bang for their buck and their brand is married to a bigger name

Then where is the Ralston Schmidt Bobblehead?

3 hours ago, stevestevens said:

Unfortunately it looks like the giveaway is BS although it would be a nice late addition once he hits the DL and is out for the season in August

https://www.mlb.com/angels/tickets/promotions 

Shoot, sorry if it was BS. I saw it in my news feed, I think it was from one of the other angel fan sites?

Sorry guys.