• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official Super Bowl LIII thread

Tank

4 hours ago, Lou said:

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater

"In case you couldn’t tell, Ace doesn’t like Tom Brady very much! He gave an interview to NFL Draft Diamonds and revealed why he decided to take on this project.

How did you come up with the idea for your science fair project?

Because I hate Tom Brady, he’s been accused of cheating before, I want him to be caught."

If you could share a message with Tom Brady what would you say to him?

Gimme some of your money, you don’t deserve it.

I'm okay with this lib platform. But just this one time.

7 hours ago, Lou said:

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater

"In case you couldn’t tell, Ace doesn’t like Tom Brady very much! He gave an interview to NFL Draft Diamonds and revealed why he decided to take on this project.

How did you come up with the idea for your science fair project?

Because I hate Tom Brady, he’s been accused of cheating before, I want him to be caught."

can't speak for @halomatt, but i'm willing to give this kid a serious amount of extra credit for this.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

The Rams arrived in Atlanta on Sunday. They held a rally at the under-construction stadium in Inglewood before leaving. Pretty good sized crowd there to send them off and wish them well.

I'm sorry I missed this, if only because I would have loved to be there to watch people yell out: "We Wish You Well !!!"

On 1/30/2019 at 11:35 AM, NJHalo said:

Having about 25 people over for the Super Bowl. Looking for some ideas for some games to play. I have the usual box pool, commercial bingo, and first player scoring. Looking for something new.

Thanks

show them the picture of @Adam's sack and ask them to guess who it belongs to.

2 minutes ago, Sean-Regan said:

I’d take Brees and Peyton over him any day. Fabre and Marino (Rodgers too) are more of a coin flip, IMO. Brady gets too much credit for stuff outside his control, although he deserves props for his longevity. I don’t really take Super Bowl wins into account much, being the epitome of a small sample size. 

slow down on the booze. 

it's still 2 hours til kickoff