• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kaleb Cowart

AngelsHilo

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019/01/mariners-designate-kaleb-cowart.html

The Mariners announced that they have designated Kaleb Cowart for assignment. His roster spot was needed to accommodate today’s acquisition of infield prospect Shed Long.

When the M’s claimed Cowart in December, the club announced that he’d come to camp not only as an infielder, but also as a pitcher. That could still be the plan, but he’ll first have to clear waivers if he’s to remain with the Seattle organization.

4 hours ago, krAbs said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Aphasia

Overview

Aphasia is a condition that robs you of the ability to communicate. It can affect your ability to speak, write and understand language, both verbal and written.

Aphasia typically occurs suddenly after a stroke or a head injury. But it can also come on gradually from a slow-growing brain tumor or a disease that causes progressive, permanent damage (degenerative). Where and how bad the brain damage is and what caused it determine the degree of disability.

Once the cause has been addressed, the main treatment for aphasia is speech and language therapy. The person with aphasia relearns and practices language skills and learns to use other ways to communicate. Family members often participate in the process, helping the person communicate.

Just because I've wanted him to be a two way player all along, I say yeah, definitely claim Cowart. He can play utility infielde, corner outfielder and give you an extra arm in the bullpen. Cowart adds a TON of flexibility to the roster. I'd have little issue with cutting ties with Noe Ramirez or Jesus Castillo. While I like both of them, Ramirez was hit pretty hard due to overuse or extended outings last year, and Castillo, as great as he looked before, last year his velocity dropped a solid 4 mph and even when he recovered two of those ticks back, he was still rocked pretty hard in the AFL. 

The upside of Cowart on the team could pay off more than another mediocre performance from a middl reliever, or a kid who won't be more than a swing starter if he doesn't start throwing harder.

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

I don't understand the ongoing fascination with Kaleb Cowart.  I really don't.

After all these years, haven't we seen enough to just move on?  Some guys don't make it.

For all the fans fired up about bringing back for another shot, have you purchased your "Hillary 2020" bumper sticker yet? 

How many innings pitched did he have in the Angel's organization?  

Seattle had the right idea about trying to make him a reliever and backup infielder.