• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Trump is against everyone but himself. He didn’t run a racist campaign per se but he certainly leveraged that element of the population. He’s a slick mother Facker.

One thing he has done is made people focus on the media. Certainly his outlandish outbursts are silly but when the press must absolutely do everything they can to ensure accuracy they go the other way with it. You literally cannot trust any story at first glance. It’s like they want him to win again.

I don’t disagree with any of this.  The question with Trump isn’t whether he’s a racist.  He definitley is.  It’s whether that’s a bigger deal for him or his obvious hatred of the peasants.  

Thats debateable I guess.  It also doesn’t really matter.  

5 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

It's like going into a lecture hall where the speaker is a clown juggling chainsaws and you can't get past the mismatched shoes and belt while his accomplice steals your wallet and you never hear a word he actually said so you're gonna fail the course

did you repeat the course or just take the F?

32 minutes ago, Adam said:

Trump is against everyone but himself. He didn’t run a racist campaign per se but he certainly leveraged that element of the population. He’s a slick mother fucker.

One thing he has done is made people focus on the media. Certainly his outlandish outbursts are silly but when the press must absolutely do everything they can to ensure accuracy they go the other way with it. You literally cannot trust any story at first glance. It’s like they want him to win again.

Absolutely. He has figured out to get the most from his message and it worked well enough to get him into the White House (and very possibly reelected).

11 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t disagree with any of this.  The question with Trump isn’t whether he’s a racist.  He definitley is.  It’s whether that’s a bigger deal for him or his obvious hatred of the peasants.  

Thats debateable I guess.  It also doesn’t really matter.  

Well said. I think his hatred of the peasants overrides all though. His racism is less I think "white people are just superior" and more "minorities make my properties worth less so fuck them" and "I can totally use race to get what I want regardless of how it will affect them". I can't think of a worst form of racism. It's the kind that justified wiping a race off this continent. 

5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Biden reveals his biggest problem in running for president. He likes Republicans.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/24/biden-reveals-his-biggest-problem-about-running-for-president/

“Where I come from, I don’t know how you get anything done. I don’t know how you get anything done until you start talking to one another."

So he's got your vote, then.