• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, fucking Warren is inexplicably still in.  Still doing her best to fuck over her supposed “ally” in winnable states I see.  

As much as I'd prefer Nina Turner or Tulsi Gabbard as VP, I think Bernie's best shot at winning the nomination at this point is to offer Warren the VP spot. 

3 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

As much as I'd prefer Nina Turner or Tulsi Gabbard as VP, I think Bernie's best shot at winning the nomination at this point is to offer Warren the VP spot. 

I have doubts.  I think that a lot of Bernie’s appeal is that he doesn’t bullshit about things that Warren does.  I’m not sure what would be best.  I do think there might be some value to naming a VP tho.  

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I have doubts.  I think that a lot of Bernie’s appeal is that he doesn’t bullshit about things that Warren does.  I’m not sure what would be best.  I do think there might be some value to naming a VP tho.  

I agree with you about Bernie's  appeal, and i would add that he just doesn't do asshole things and seems to legitimately be a good guy ("My friend Joe"), but politics inevitably involves compromises. I don't like Liz and think she's a fauxgressive, but running her would consolidate the progressive wing and also possibly bring  in some of those middle class white folks who prefer a more moderate candidate.

Meaning, it might be necessary. I'd much rather have Bernie-Turner/Gabbard, but I'd much rather have Bernie-Warren than Biden-Buttigieg/Klobuchar/Abrams.

4 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I agree with you about Bernie's  appeal, and i would add that he just doesn't do asshole things and seems to legitimately be a good guy ("My friend Joe"), but politics inevitably involves compromises. I don't like Liz and think she's a fauxgressive, but running her would consolidate the progressive wing and also possibly bring  in some of those middle class white folks who prefer a more moderate candidate.

Meaning, it might be necessary. I'd much rather have Bernie-Turner/Gabbard, but I'd much rather have Bernie-Warren than Biden-Buttigieg/Klobuchar/Abrams.

I don’t disagree entirely, I just wonder whether Warren is the best person to swing people over. It’s a tough position right now. 

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Looks like they realize there is no free stuff coming from the federal government. 

Young people are notorious for not voting. Especially for things like primaries, and mid terms.

There are a lot of reasons.  Young people work, they aren’t politically aware etc.  anyway.  There’s no getting around the fact that they didn’t turn out like Sanders and his supporters had hoped.  

on the other hand.  Sanders absolutely dominated in the demographic.  anyway, they remain key to his chances. 

Edited by UndertheHalo