• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

How do you know Warren voters would support Sanders, the two have been at odds with each other the entire contest. If anything they would more likely vote against Sanders for calling her (rightfully) a liar in the first set of debates. 

I think you’re right particularly about her more zealous supporters.  The internet poisoned brains potentially would spite Sanders.  And to be fair there’s plenty of Sanders people who are the same the other way.  But I think it’s clear that regardless of how loud people are online most regular voters don’t know anything about all that.  Warren endorsing Sanders probably would help him. 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

How do you know Warren voters would support Sanders, the two have been at odds with each other the entire contest. If anything they would more likely vote against Sanders for calling her (rightfully) a liar in the first set of debates. 

Maybe but policy wise, they are similar. I'm old school and vote based on policy but that's just me. You're probably right though  

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It just occurred to me that if Pete Buttigieg becomes president someday we may have a First Man in the Whitehouse. 

That's kinda gay tbh.

Um, this thought never popped into your head when Hillary was running, and Bill would be First Man?

Hi @Blarg

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You missed the mark. If you want to play the right wing Republican game the correct answer is Michelle Obama. 

if I was playing the right wing Rebuplican game, I would refer to her as Michael. 

forgive me if someone else already mentioned this . . .

james woods sent out an interesting tweet yesterday. his idea is that biden wins the nomination and makes hillary his VP. after winning the election, he resigns due to his health, and she takes over as president.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

forgive me if someone else already mentioned this . . .

james woods sent out an interesting tweet yesterday. his idea is that biden wins the nomination and makes hillary his VP. after winning the election, he resigns due to his health, and she takes over as president.

give up goodbye GIF