• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Are you saying she was a proponent of the no gay marriage bill?

Seriously, is that really worse than Obama getting in front of millions of people on tv and saying that "marriage is between a man and a woman"?  

Come on.

Obama was always gay rights friendly. But in 2008 he couldn't just come out and say that without facing political backlash. 

40 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Hopefully the dems can put forth a legitimate candidate who appeals to moderates and middle America.  That said I wouldn't be surprised if the party screwed itself over during the primaries by dragging it out until the bitter end and they end up with supporters of one candidate not wanting to support the winner like 2016. 

It is obvious at this point that they favor the progressives 

54 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Hopefully the dems can put forth a legitimate candidate who appeals to moderates and middle America.  That said I wouldn't be surprised if the party screwed itself over during the primaries by dragging it out until the bitter end and they end up with supporters of one candidate not wanting to support the winner like 2016. 

You know it's going to be Kamala Harris.  Then the Dems will wonder why they lost again, and start blaming others.

Just now, gotbeer said:

You know it's going to be Kamala Harris.  Then the Dems will wonder why they lost again, and start blaming others.

I don't think the right response to Trump from the dems is to get someone far left and Harris or anyone from CA is about the worst thing they could do.  Then again there was a time when most people thought Trump didn't have a chance in hell and we all know how that turned out.  I just really hope we aren't at the point where we go from one extreme to the other. 

10 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I don't think the right response to Trump from the dems is to get someone far left and Harris or anyone from CA is about the worst thing they could do.  Then again there was a time when most people thought Trump didn't have a chance in hell and we all know how that turned out.  I just really hope we aren't at the point where we go from one extreme to the other. 

But you know that's what's going to happen.  The next election, California primaries are towards the beginning of the race to Super Tuesday, instead of 4 months later when everything is already decided.  And you know it's going to Harris.  With that many votes right off the bat, you aren't going to have seperation like in the past.  It's going to be a lol fest.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Kamala Harris just gives off a bitch vibe to me.

I won't forget her dumb ass pressing Mattis on climate change during his confirmation hearing. She's such a partisan hack.

And don't get me wrong.  I'm so against Harris just because you can tell she's going to be an environmental hack, and probably the reason outside of CA no one will vote for her.  (at least I hope people outside this state have enough of a brain not to vote for her.  

But she seems to be the direction the Dems are going, right off a cliff.  And there is another perfect storm brewing for her to be a serious contender, since California has enough stupid people to get her the CA nod in the primaries.

6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

And don't get me wrong.  I'm so against Harris just because you can tell she's going to be an environmental hack, and probably the reason outside of CA no one will vote for her.  (at least I hope people outside this state have enough of a brain not to vote for her.  

But she seems to be the direction the Dems are going, right off a cliff.  And there is another perfect storm brewing for her to be a serious contender, since California has enough stupid people to get her the CA nod in the primaries.

Please explain what an environmental hack is ? 

You mean caring that capital interest doesn't destroy the planet ? Don’t worry about that dude.  We’re well on our way, regardless of what the “hacks” do. 

Edited by UndertheHalo