• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

First she was going on and on about her OBGYN molesting her and now she's mouthing off about stay at home mothers not having any perceived economic/social "value".  If dude can't run control his wife, how's he gonna run the country?

I OBGYN thing sounds pretty bad so I don’t want to minimize it at all, but I thought the timing of her coming out with it blurred a politicizing line that was unfortunate.  I don’t want to presume her intentions but the optics are what they are.  Generally I’m glad that Yang and his message have gotten some notoriety.  As far as her talking about stay at home mothers, I’ve heard Yang himself talk about this.  His point being that these women’s contributions are not measured with the data points we have.  That’s a big part of his overall message.  GDP isn’t a great metric, etc.  anyway.  

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Mayor Pete's bitch doesn't open his mouth. 

I don't want to hear from someone just because they fuck someone else who is important.  Explain to me how taking Yang's (presumably small) cock makes her qualified to say anything.

I’m just saying.  It sounds like she’s just campaigning for him.  It’s a thing he talks about. 

Joe's gone missing in New Hampshire.

from msn.com

NASHUA, N.H. —Outside the castle-themed Radisson Hotel where Joe Biden has been staying, his campaign bus was parked and ready for events.

But on Thursday, just five days before the crucial primary here, the candidate was nowhere to be found.

Biden spent Thursday gathered with his top advisers at his home in Wilmington, Del., seeking a reset and perhaps a last-ditch effort to save his candidacy, beginning with a debate Friday night. He held no public events.

Some fun quotes from this article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fans-flooded-iowa-caucus-040102447.html

"The phone number became public after people posted photos of caucus paperwork that included the hotline number, one of the people on the call said."

"On Monday morning, multiple precinct chairs reported difficulties downloading and logging into the app."

I know the phone number being posted isn’t new news but as someone in the comments section pointed out how do you wait until the day of to download the app and make sure you know how to use it?  There's no way in hell we should be giving either side any more power.

More bad news for Biden. He's slipped to 4th place in the latest New Hampshire poll. 

Mayor Pete and Bernie are in a statistical dead heat. Can this guy Buttigieg actually win the nomination? I'm sure the Democratic party is terrified that Sanders might.

from the Boston Globe:

Former South Bend, Ind., mayor Pete Buttigieg, building on his strong showing in the Iowa caucuses, continued his surge among likely Democratic New Hampshire presidential primary voters, putting him and Senator Bernie Sanders in a statistical dead heat in a Boston Globe/WBZ-TV/Suffolk University poll released Thursday night.

Former vice president Joe Biden, whose campaign is stumbling after a disappointing fourth-place finish in Iowa, saw another modest dip in his numbers. That put him in fourth place behind Senator Elizabeth Warren in Thursday’s poll, the fourth of seven the Suffolk University Political Research Center is conducting in the run-up to the nation’s first primary on Tuesday.

Sanders held steady at 24 percent, while Buttigieg nipped at his heels with 23 percent. Biden slipped to 11 percent, below Warren’s 13 percent.