2 minutes ago, Jason said:

The fact that these are cherry picked stills doesn’t give them much validity. Biden is still creepy AF though 

It’s creepy when Trump jerks off in public to his daughter and it’s creepy when Biden is weird with his granddaughter.  Both are weird ! We don’t need to debate it !

Edited by UndertheHalo
  • Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah there are a lot of creeps out there. Scary part is you just never know where they hang out. Be it Iowa or...  

Posted Images

The only point of professional politics is enrich yourself, your family and friends. I wish Biden would be  like "fuck yeah they gave him that gig because of me. WTF you think all this is about?" 

Imagine shaving every day and wearing suits 20 hours a day because you want to. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well they are irrelevant to the current issues at hand. 

Oh, well it's all good then. 

People seem to forget how much the Republican party establishment hated Trump up until he won the election. Kasich stayed in the race even though he was mathematically eleminated from winning the nomination, just to get the Ohio delegates in hopes of keeping Trump from hitting the minimum. When interviewed on election day Paul Ryan wouldn't even mention Trump by name. Saying merely he voted "for our parties candidate."

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

It’s going to look real bad for Bernie when he tucks his tail and doesn’t fight or stand up for himself

I really don’t understand this.  Where would he be now if he had refused to play ball with the DNC in 2016 ? He didn’t really have a choice.  He swallowed the shit pill and did what he had to do to remain viable.  Of course it sucks.  Almost on his own he’s revitalized the American left and moved people toward his views.  Politics sucks, but you’ve got to play the game on some level to have a chance.  

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I really don’t understand this.  Where would he be now if he had refused to play ball with the DNC in 2016 ? He didn’t really have a choice.  He swallowed the shit pill and did what he had to do to remain viable.  Of course it sucks.  Almost on his own he’s revitalized the American left and moved people toward his views.  Politics sucks, but you’ve got to play the game on some level to have a chance.  

That’s why i think he could actually have done something against Trump had he run as an independent. The DNC all but forced people to vote for Clinton

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

That’s why i think he could actually have done something against Trump had he run as an independent. The DNC all but forced people to vote for Clinton

The only thing Bernie would do running as an independent is split dem votes.

Lol at saying the DNC forced people to vote for Clinton, when just minutes ago you stated you are okay with Republicans cancelling primaries because you seemed them irrelevant.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Realistically an independent has no chance.  He’s generally caucused with the Democrats, because ostensibly that’s the left party in this country.  It is what it is.  I think the strategy he’s pursued is really the only way he could have done this.  

8 minutes ago, sht1ckboy said:

The only thing Bernie would do running as an independent is split dem votes.

Lol at saying the DNC forced people to vote for Clinton, when just minutes ago you stated you are okay with Republicans cancelling primaries because you seemed them irrelevant.

Show me where i said anything about the RNC other than i wasn’t discussing them