• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

Right. I'd think someone with some a backbone and his principles would use their platform to call out the hypocritical big bank loving, war mongering establishment, rather than endorsing it with smiles and hugs.

By the way, what the RNC/Republicans did to Trump was far worse than the treatment Bernie got from the DNC. They basically were actively working from trying to keep him of hitting the minimum threshold, so they can just throw out all the primary votes, and have it be contested at the convention. He still managed to gather enough enough though, so it gets a pass.   

Just now, st1ckboy said:

By the way, what the RNC/Republicans did to Trump was far worse than the treatment Bernie got from the DNC. They basically were actively working from trying to keep him of hitting the minimum threshold, so they can just throw out all the primary votes, and have it be contested at the convention. He still managed to gather enough enough though, so it gets a pass.   

Republicans Vote Harder

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Republicans Vote Harder

Let me introduce you to a good friend of mine. His name is Jerry Mandrin. He's a good guy, and if you wanna know how to stay away from "urban" neighborhoods he'll lead you on the right path.

Edited by tdawg87

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Let me introduce you to a good friend of mine. His name is Jerry Mandrin. He's a good guy, and if you wanna know how to stay away from "urban" neighborhoods he'll lead you on the right path.

I don't think districts mattered in the presidential primary. But despite the fact that I'm white, rich, alt-right, (whatever else you classified me as) you won't get me to defend republicans. I leave that to Flop

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Taxes.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Theft.

Dudes!  I got divorced a couple years back, but forgot to change my filing status from Married to Single with my employer.  I just started a new job and filled out my paperwork as Single.  The taxes are over double what I was paying before!!!  Now, it was about a 20% increase to my base salary, but still ... more than double!!!

Theft!!!

5 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Dudes!  I got divorced a couple years back, but forgot to change my filing status from Married to Single with my employer.  I just started a new job and filled out my paperwork as Single.  The taxes are over double what I was paying before!!!  Now, it was about a 20% increase to my base salary, but still ... more than double!!!

Theft!!!

Single guys use way more luxury government “services” than married people cuz you know kids and what not are a net positive on government spending 

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

Theft!!!

look at all the fucks i give GIF