Sign in to follow this  
fan_since79

2020 Democratic Field

10 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Baby Yoda is trending higher than most 2020 Democratic hopefuls

baby-yoda-54.jpg

https://nypost.com/2019/11/29/baby-yoda-is-trending-higher-than-most-2020-democratic-hopefuls/

Also to be fair, the baby yoda is the most significantly trending thing on the planet.  Which is good. 

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Now Harris can focus her efforts of tanking California further into the shitter. 

This makes no sense. How does a US Senator that needs 60 votes and a President's signature to pass anything tank California into the shitter?

Just now, JarsOfClay said:

This makes no sense. How does a US Senator that needs 60 votes and a President's signature to pass anything tank California into the shitter?

Fair point. She just did a great job of it when she was our AG

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Finally, thank you GOD!

Harris' campaign really damaged her politically. She was exposed as a corporate sellout and fraud.

Now if only Klobuchar, Booker, Steyer, and Yang would go away. I would be ecstatic.

4 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Finally, thank you GOD!

Harris' campaign really damaged her politically. She was exposed as a corporate sellout and fraud.

Now if only Klobuchar, Booker, Steyer, and Yang would go away. I would be ecstatic.

They'll be gone soon. By the middle of February only Biden, Warren, and maybe Sanders will be the only ones still standing.

12 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Finally, thank you GOD!

Oh man you are so racist

17 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Finally, thank you GOD!

1. A Woman

2. A Black Guy

3. A Jew

4. An Asian

And JarsOfClay hates them all. 

On 12/1/2019 at 9:32 AM, Blarg said:

Watched the entire video. At about 6:50 he recites the hairy white legs story. So, yes, it is real.

haha my god

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Now Harris can focus her efforts of tanking California further into the shitter. 

who will she have to sleep with to do this?

1 hour ago, JarsOfClay said:

Finally, thank you GOD!

you forgot to mention tulsi, mayor pete, pocahantas, biden, bloomberg, and bernie.