Sign in to follow this  
fan_since79

2020 Democratic Field

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

I still get letters.

Let me clarify. It's all computer generated mail. There is nobody typing letters snickering behind their typewriter.

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Let me clarify. It's all computer generated mail. There is nobody typing letters snickering behind their typewriter.

What the hell is this typewriter you speak of?

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Two students showed up for a Deval Patrick 'event' at Morehouse College and it was cancelled minutes before the scheduled start.

He's running for president.

I've honestly never heard of this guy. he told organizers of the event that he had a flight to catch. lol

"It also reported that the two people who did show up in the audience were asked to attend by organizers when they walked through the hallway outside."

37 minutes ago, Lou said:

I've honestly never heard of this guy. he told organizers of the event that he had a flight to catch. lol

"It also reported that the two people who did show up in the audience were asked to attend by organizers when they walked through the hallway outside."

I never heard of him either, but he was recently governor of Massachusetts.

Not obscure, but apparently so to us.

So Trump gets 15,000 people in an arena with many more waiting outside, and this Deval character gets two kids who happen to pass by in a hallway. And this is at a predominantly black college where I'm guessing 90% of the students are liberal.

Yeah, he's gonna beat Trump alright.

12 minutes ago, Lou said:

so, Deval Went Down To Georgia .... and nobody showed up.

I still got it! 

Morehouse College is indeed in Georgia, and since Deval is from Massachusetts, he did "go down" to Georgia.

A+ joke

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Morehouse College is indeed in Georgia, and since Deval is from Massachusetts, he did "go down" to Georgia.

A+ joke

Yep, it's an HBC. (look it up, crackers) 

https://babylonbee.com/news/democratic-candidates-clash-over-conflicting-plans-to-destroy-economy

"Sanders is a clear favorite, but let's not count out Warren or Biden yet," said one MSNBC commentator after the debate. "In a tight race like this, there are a number of candidates just insane and ignorant of basic economics enough that any one of them could bring this all crumbling to the ground."

Edited by True Grich

Warren wants reparations for black Americans. Here we go again. Get out your checkbook and prepare for some heap big wampum transfers to the government, on top of all the other wampum Grey Beaver wants to take from us.

from her Twitter:

“Let’s be clear: It’s time for our government to have a full-blown national conversation about reparations."

4 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Deval Patrick. At least it's not Devecious or Devarious. And the "Patrick" last name has an Irish ring to it. 

What in the freakin' world are you talking about?