• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

19 hours ago, gotbeer said:

If Biden were 10-15 years younger, the #metoo movement would eat him for lunch.  He'd no longer be the "oh he's from an older generation and that's just the way he is" perv, and become associated with Epstein type perv.

You have literally described our current President, down to the fact that he was buds with and helped to enable Epstein. 

16 hours ago, Blarg said:

At 2 hours and 8 minutes I got an IRS represetnative. After giving him all of my information regarding my corporation I asked my one question, did the IRS receive the cashiers check I sent 15 days before the billing due date and was it recorded. His response would be it would take ten minutes to find out. What the living hell took so long to look up one record? 

It turns out they sent out a threatening letter of putting a property lien on my business along with a penalty for non payment, 10 days before the payment was due. They sent this letter without ever checking to see if the account was paid current. 

And you guys want more government in your day today lives.

The IRS love to send out threatening letters. There are probably some clerks there who get a thrill when picking on poor smucks they can harass by mail. Or better yet, call them and leave some vague threat on their voice mail.

Remember the smug Lois Lerner and the faces she made during the hearings into her agency hassling conservative groups during the Obama years? Like she was above it all and couldn't believe the Congress would want to question her. 

These people are the swamp that need to be drained and ejected from our lives.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Two students showed up for a Deval Patrick 'event' at Morehouse College and it was cancelled minutes before the scheduled start.

He's running for president.

I've honestly never heard of this guy. he told organizers of the event that he had a flight to catch. lol

"It also reported that the two people who did show up in the audience were asked to attend by organizers when they walked through the hallway outside."

37 minutes ago, Lou said:

I've honestly never heard of this guy. he told organizers of the event that he had a flight to catch. lol

"It also reported that the two people who did show up in the audience were asked to attend by organizers when they walked through the hallway outside."

I never heard of him either, but he was recently governor of Massachusetts.

Not obscure, but apparently so to us.

https://babylonbee.com/news/democratic-candidates-clash-over-conflicting-plans-to-destroy-economy

"Sanders is a clear favorite, but let's not count out Warren or Biden yet," said one MSNBC commentator after the debate. "In a tight race like this, there are a number of candidates just insane and ignorant of basic economics enough that any one of them could bring this all crumbling to the ground."

Edited by True Grich