• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Hey, Universal Healthcare dweebs. I've been on the phone for two hours trying to contact that established government agency called the Internal Revenue Service. They have only one lousy smooth jazz tune and a prerecorded message telling me every minute that their representatives are busy, please hold.

Now take that one government agency, that only has to cover billing calls and overload it with helicopter moms that want appointments for their little Johnny's case of the sniffles and see just how far your patience will go when you have a real problem that needs resolved.

You guys are idiots wanting the Federal or State government to run healthcare. Just plain idiots.

I'm pretty sure you're just recycling posts at this point.

Good on you looking after the environment!

At 2 hours and 8 minutes I got an IRS represetnative. After giving him all of my information regarding my corporation I asked my one question, did the IRS receive the cashiers check I sent 15 days before the billing due date and was it recorded. His response would be it would take ten minutes to find out. What the living hell took so long to look up one record? 

It turns out they sent out a threatening letter of putting a property lien on my business along with a penalty for non payment, 10 days before the payment was due. They sent this letter without ever checking to see if the account was paid current. 

And you guys want more government in your day today lives.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

At 2 hours and 8 minutes I got an IRS represetnative. After giving him all of my information regarding my corporation I asked my one question, did the IRS receive the cashiers check I sent 15 days before the billing due date and was it recorded. His response would be it would take ten minutes to find out. What the living hell took so long to look up one record? 

It turns out they sent out a threatening letter of putting a property lien on my business along with a penalty for non payment, 10 days before the payment was due. They sent this letter without ever checking to see if the account was paid current. 

C'mon Blarg! You remember using MS DOS

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Only the hardcore dems and reps do

20 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Both of these are incorrect.  All women that works in the medical field are either (a) disinterested Latinas with chola accents who are annoyed they have to work rather than be at home knocked up or (2) sassy Filipinas who are difficult to understand but still have eyebrows that aren’t drawn on (unlike their counterparts).

The Filipinas are all RNs.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

Both of these are incorrect.  All women that works in the medical field are either (a) disinterested Latinas with chola accents who are annoyed they have to work rather than be at home knocked up or (2) sassy Filipinas who are difficult to understand but still have eyebrows that aren’t drawn on (unlike their counterparts).

You’re so literal. I love that about you