• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

The VA actually provides really great care for people that are generally more sick then the general population.  VA care is in many ways is significantly superior to most people’s private insurance.  Obviously it’s not perfect.  

My sister is a doctor with the VA. She's a pretty good doctor too . So at least we know they have one good doctor on staff 🙂 

Edited by Jason

9 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Hillary is now yapping that Gabbert is compromised by the Russians.  So at least it’s nice for Clinton to clearly let us know which Democratic candidate isn’t one of her puppets.

It's sad to see how hard that Hillary is trying to remain relevant. Nobody in either party cares about her.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

My sister is a doctor with the VA. She's a pretty good doctor too . So at least we know they have one good doctor on staff 🙂 

One of our APNs left to take a job with the VA. He is solid, probably the best that we had. I should have asked for a cut, since I wrote a reference letter for him.

20 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The VA actually provides really great care for people that are generally more sick then the general population.  VA care is in many ways is significantly superior to most people’s private insurance.  Obviously it’s not perfect.  

I have a buddy that is still waiting for his hernia operation, 2 years and counting now.  He's gotten as far as a scheduled operation, which they cancelled the day before he was supposed to go in.  He says he likes the doctors.  Just doesn't like the system of red tape for everything.

10 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I have a buddy that is still waiting for his hernia operation, 2 years and counting now.  He's gotten as far as a scheduled operation, which they cancelled the day before he was supposed to go in.  He says he likes the doctors.  Just doesn't like the system of red tape for everything.

There’s plenty of red tape for private insurance.  I don’t know what your friends situation is.  Of course that seems like a remarkable delay.   The VA’s main issues are related to under funding.  Not the system.  

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There’s plenty of red tape for private insurance.  I don’t know what your friends situation is.  Of course that seems like a remarkable delay.   The VA’s main issues are related to under funding.  Not the system.  

it's both