• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hall of Fame voting

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

lol @ spray chart justification

so adorable 

Yeah just ignore all of his other hitting accolades and the fact that the outstanding DH award is named after him ..... one of the best right handed hitters of all time. You'll probably deny that though because you're an idiot.

11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Yeah just ignore all of his other hitting accolades and the fact that the outstanding DH award is named after him ..... one of the best right handed hitters of all time. You'll probably deny that though because you're an idiot.

lol someone's got their panties in a bunch. 

listen, you f*cking dolt, I didn't say he didn't belong in the HOF. I said using spray charts to make a claim that he does is adorable. 

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

1 minute ago, Lou said:

lol someone's got their panties in a bunch. 

listen, you f*cking dolt, I didn't say he didn't belong in the HOF. I said using spray charts to make a claim that he does is adorable. 

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

Oh don't worry. My opinion of you is not formed from one post, nor do I expect you to care what I think of you.

I didn't say he belonged in the Hall Of Fame BECAUSE of his spray chart, I just used it as evidence in his ability to hit the ball. 

1 hour ago, Ender said:

I just completely fail to see anyone's side that Edgar doesn't belong in the HoF just because he didn't really play the field.

He doesn't belong because he never had to hit after diving for a ball or making a long throw or chasing a flyball down the line. He just sat on his ass all game in the dugout while his only focus was hitting.

No bumps, no bruises, never even had to break a damn sweat before he got to hit. It's ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Ender said:

The fact that it took 9 years to get in astounds me, but hey .... at least he's there now.

It took 9 years because he's not a real HOFer.

21 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

He doesn't belong because he never had to hit after diving for a ball or making a long throw or chasing a flyball down the line. He just sat on his ass all game in the dugout while his only focus was hitting.

No bumps, no bruises, never even had to break a damn sweat before he got to hit. It's ridiculous. 

It took 9 years because he's not a real HOFer.

Sooooooooo tell me how you feel about Ohtani at the plate .... since ya know ... he's just sitting on his ass in the dugout waiting to hit. 

1 minute ago, Ender said:

Sooooooooo tell me how you feel about Ohtani at the plate .... since ya know ... he's just sitting on his ass in the dugout waiting to hit. 

lol he's a 2 way player. He DH's to preserve his arm which is as equally valuable as his bat.

Edgar can't even play the field. No comparison.

3 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

lol he's a 2 way player. He DH's to preserve his arm which is as equally valuable as his bat.

Edgar can't even play the field. No comparison.

Except his arm blew up last year, he only pitched 51 innings, and all he really did was hit .... and hit well. But only hitting doesn't matter to you. 

Pitched in 10 games vs batting in 114. How dare he win the RoY when all he did was mainly hit!

The Dalai Lama would never say vagina. And whether there is sand in my vagina or my panties in a bunch it doesn't change the stupid train of thought that only hitting and not playing the field makes you unworthy of acceptance into the Hall of Fame when you were one of the best to do that particular thing.

I mean pitchers don't hit, but they get to go to the Hall.

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Gary Gaetti had more hits than Edgar. 

Steve Finley had 300 more hits than Edgar. 

Nick Markakis is currently 10 hits behind Edgar. 

Can someone post their spray charts? 

Before you make a complete fool of yourself.

Gary Gaetti 634 bb 97 OPS+

Steve Finley 844 bb 104 OPS+

Nick Markakis 834 bb 110 OPS+

Edgar Martinez 1283 bb 147 OPS+

Worse is you picked these three crappy white guys over a brown guy. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4207701

30 minutes ago, Lou said:

Gary Gaetti had more hits than Edgar. 

Steve Finley had 300 more hits than Edgar. 

Nick Markakis is currently 10 hits behind Edgar. 

Can someone post their spray charts? 

Posts like this are why I think you're an idiot.

Lets see where Joey Votto's OPS+ is after 6 more seasons in the MLB. Maybe he should move to the AL and become a DH to prolong his career. 

All those people you listed probably had meaningful at-bat numbers prior to their age 27 season as well. Not Edgar's fault the team didn't find a use for him for that long.

Find me a 40 year old with a OPS+ of 140 or higher please, with a considerable amount of ABs.

On January 23, 2019 at 8:27 AM, Ender said:

Posts like this are why I think you're an idiot.

you're way too easy to f+ck with.  it's cute how we haven't seen you here in ages but you just had to run over here like a little girl to celebrate Edgar's big day. Then when people post anything questioning whether it was deserved you whine like a little girl. 

unbunch those panties, princess 

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

you're way to easy to f+ck with.  it's cute how we haven't seen you here in ages but you just had to run over here like a little girl to celebrate Edgar's big day. Then when people post anything questioning whether it was deserved you whine like a little girl. 

unbunch those panties, princess 

Sounds like you're the one with a lil salt in the ol dusty cavern now. 

Mariner fan replies when topics concerning Mariners are posted. News at 11. If someone wants to delete my account, I won't mind. 

Four solid choices, IMO.  I'm most happy about Mussina getting in.  Just always liked the way he handled himself.  I just hope he goes in as an Oriole (fat chance).

I too think McGriff should be in...

The M's now have two guys in the hall and The Big Unit should have gone in as a Mariner too.  Will Ichiro be next?  Not bad for a franchise that has never been to the WS.

The Hall definitely has its flaws... (Harold Baines... cough... cough), but I don't get too worked up over it.  EXCEPT when it comes to Bobby Grich...