Jump to content
  • AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Will the country end if there are more than 9 people on the SC? If term limits are retroactive, there are longtime justices whose terms could be staggered so that there's a balance.

As the SC is now, it has a red state bias because the Senate has a red state bias. Wisconsin gets the same amount of people who vote on a SC justice as Texas.

FFS this isn't a static situation and it will swing the other way in time. You want to change the position of beach chairs for every wave that comes to the shore? 

Stop for a moment and ask yourself is the change you want to make today going to serve your needs in the tomorrow's ahead or are you only concerned about what is sand in your shorts now? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally a candidate that is dealing with something important to me.  

Posted Images

Just now, Blarg said:

FFS this isn't a static situation and it will swing the other way in time. You want to change the position of beach chairs for every wave that comes to the shore? 

Stop for a moment and ask yourself is the change you want to make today going to serve your needs in the tomorrow's ahead or are you only concerned about what is sand in your shorts now? 

 

So it's perfectly fine the way it is. Got it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So it's perfectly fine the way it is. Got it.

It actually is. It's just not to your liking because you feel your side is under represented but this isn't a bunch of soccer fans at a bar arguing over yellow flags on obvious flopping. These are 9 judges that understand the responsibility they have over your demand for team recognition. 

So infantile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Legit question here... does anyone with a better knowledge of the ME than myself think that this sort of stuff trickles down to more anti-US Sunni/Wahabbi extremism in the region at large? Like if we cut off the flow of weapons to the Saudis/Emiratis, they up the flow of money and motivation to anti-US groups throughout the region? Or are these things unrelated/way more complex?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Don said:

Legit question here... does anyone with a better knowledge of the ME than myself think that this sort of stuff trickles down to more anti-US Sunni/Wahabbi extremism in the region at large? Like if we cut off the flow of weapons to the Saudis/Emiratis, they up the flow of money and motivation to anti-US groups throughout the region? Or are these things unrelated/way more complex?

@arch stanton would be our boots on the ground to answer that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...