• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

19 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Legit question here... does anyone with a better knowledge of the ME than myself think that this sort of stuff trickles down to more anti-US Sunni/Wahabbi extremism in the region at large? Like if we cut off the flow of weapons to the Saudis/Emiratis, they up the flow of money and motivation to anti-US groups throughout the region? Or are these things unrelated/way more complex?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Don said:

Legit question here... does anyone with a better knowledge of the ME than myself think that this sort of stuff trickles down to more anti-US Sunni/Wahabbi extremism in the region at large? Like if we cut off the flow of weapons to the Saudis/Emiratis, they up the flow of money and motivation to anti-US groups throughout the region? Or are these things unrelated/way more complex?

@arch stanton would be our boots on the ground to answer that.

19 hours ago, Kevin said:
  • Blinken also committed to ending U.S. support for the war in Yemen. The Biden administration is concerned the munitions included in that deal will be used there.

Good.

Every time Yemen is mentioned, I think of the time Chandler used it as an excuse for getting out of a relationship on "Friends."

Edited by T.G.

8 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Interesting information 

IMG_9576.jpg

Interesting information....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/see-much-money-warren-buffett-120008688.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/warren-buffett-supported-obama-clinton-but-hasnt-given-to-biden-2020-9%3famp

Granted these are from September and October. Can you find a source for the $58 million donated to Biden? I couldn’t.

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

i'm more concerned that an individual could donate $58 mil to a presidential campaign.

He didn’t. Some other guy I haven't heard of did though. Gross.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/see-much-money-warren-buffett-090008703.html

Although donating any amount to a campaign is just dumb. Millions? Put that money into something of actual use. How much could $50 million help fund education? Or literally anything other than a political campaign.

Buy In N Out fries for all the homeless people in California. If they eat, great! If they don't, it's hilarious.

Edited by tdawg87

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Can we please make a rule where if you post something that turns out to be fake information, you have to own up to it and say, "I was wrong. Sorry for posting that."?

I don’t want to show pictures to prove Cals is wrong about my penis 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Can we please make a rule where if you post something that turns out to be fake information, you have to own up to it and say, "I was wrong. Sorry for posting that."?

How about they have to make three posts in the main forum before they can access the JC Poli-Sci forum.