• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Yeah, it is a problem. 3 billion Chinese and Indians wanting a piece of the pie. But we can't exactly convince them to limit emissions if we don't.

We have, they haven’t done a thing and to think they will, especially the Chinese, is ignoring recent history 

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

We have, they haven’t done a thing and to think they will, especially the Chinese, is ignoring recent history 

So fuck it, then? We seem to have two options:

1) We're doomed, so I'm going to get my kicks in (make money) before the whole shit-house goes up in flames (to quite Jim Morrison).

2) We're doomed, but still have to try to find some way to survive and thrive.

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

1) We're doomed, so I'm going to get my kicks in (make money) before the whole shit-house goes up in flames (to quite Jim Morrison).

I didn’t say that, but right now all the Paris Accords do is put on a virtue signaling show

19 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

No, we should do things that help us lower our role in polluting the earth and we have done lots of things. The whole green energy end of things keeps expanding every year as technology increases and eventually we will have very little use of fossil fuels. I think most Americans would rather not pay utility bills if possible but I don't think it's realistic to just force it at this point. To think that if we don't go into it 110% then the earth will die is rather silly. If the world's largest populations do not commit to making serious reforms then it really doesn't matter what we do. 

Looks like the dems are going to stuff the Supreme Court.

Biden starts staffing a commission on Supreme Court reform

The Biden administration is moving forward with the creation of a bipartisan commission to study reforms to the Supreme Court and the federal judiciary.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/27/biden-supreme-court-reform-463126

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The Biden administration is moving forward with the creation of a bipartisan commission to study reforms to the Supreme Court and the federal judiciary.

I don't think they'll have the congressional votes to do this. 

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This is how he is going to bring us together and create unity. 

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think they'll have the congressional votes to do this. 

if a president and his party try to stack the supreme court while they're in power by adding more justices so they can have a majority, this is going to set a precedent so insane that it'll only get worse. we'll eventually end up with a SCOTUS of 75 people because politics.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

if a president and his party try to stack the supreme court while they're in power by adding more justices so they can have a majority, this is going to set a precedent so insane that it'll only get worse. we'll eventually end up with a SCOTUS of 75 people because politics.

I'm sure you're just as disgusted by the Republicans being blatant, gleeful hypocrites by sitting on Merrick Garland's nomination for 10 months and then confirming Barrett in 2 weeks. 

Redondo said in another thread that turnabout is fair play. Maybe he's right.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure you're just as disgusted by the Republicans being blatant, gleeful hypocrites by sitting on Merrick Garland's nomination for 10 months and then confirming Barrett in 2 weeks. 

You do see the danger with the move though, right?  It is blatantly trying to cancel the entire idea of balance of power.  Now I was one of the first to call out the senate for not doing their job when they didn’t have a hearing for Garland and I don’t like the 7-2 numbers but this isn’t the way to fix it.  Turn about might be fair play but one bad deed shouldn’t lead to another

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

They were stupid for how they handled Garland but it's not the same thing as packing the court like the dems want to do now. Nothing wrong with how the Barrett appointment was handled