Jump to content
  • AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally a candidate that is dealing with something important to me.  

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

The defenders are like white blood cells for Biden

Dude, all I'm saying is that he didn't break the terms of the mandate.

Are the people getting after him mindless zombies?

Wait. Nevermind.

In this case: yes. They're just looking for hypocrisy, and finding it where it doesn't exist.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

NILE GARDINER: Biden wrong to evict Winston Churchill bust from Oval Office — signals weakening of US-UK ties

In his inaugural address, President Biden pledged to "repair alliances." Yet one of his first moves in power was to remove a bust of the late British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill from the Oval Office, as President Barack Obama did in January 2009. This was a slap in the face for Great Britain on Day One of Biden's presidency, and sends the wrong signal to America’s closest friend and ally.  

The Churchill bust is a sensitive issue for U.S.-British relations. The bronze bust, created by sculptor Jacob Epstein, was originally a loaned gift to President George W. Bush from British Prime Minister Tony Blair in the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The bust is a symbol of the British people standing shoulder to shoulder with their American brothers and sisters following the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history. Another bust of Churchill, which has been on the second floor of the White House since the 1960s, is outside the Treaty Room.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Dude, all I'm saying is that he didn't break the terms of the mandate.

Are the people getting after him mindless zombies?

Wait. Nevermind.

In this case: yes. They're just looking for hypocrisy, and finding it where it doesn't exist.

 

It is a bad look.  On the importance scale it’s a one but at least Tyler knew it was a bad look.  I don’t need to complain about this because he basically just killed my town by shutting down Keystone 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mtangelsfan said:

It is a bad look.  On the importance scale it’s a one but at least Tyler knew it was a bad look.  I don’t need to complain about this because he basically just killed my town by shutting down Keystone 

I guess. He was outside and away from other people. He doesn't need to wear a mask. He's not violating his EO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It is a bad look.  On the importance scale it’s a one but at least Tyler knew it was a bad look.  I don’t need to complain about this because he basically just killed my town by shutting down Keystone 

200.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, failos said:

Lol at Jill Biden giving cookies to some of the national guard. This administration loves photo ops and bullshit. 

How awful. And she wasn't even wearing a shirt that said, "I don't care. Do you?" during her photo opp.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It is a bad look.  On the importance scale it’s a one but at least Tyler knew it was a bad look.  I don’t need to complain about this because he basically just killed my town by shutting down Keystone 

I also kinda called him out sort of.

I mean kind of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Lol, sorry Taylor, I have two nephews named Tyler and I was just talking with one of them.

 

not to mention I am just old 

No worries. My FIL consistently called me Tyler until about 3 years into my marriage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redondo said:

NILE GARDINER: Biden wrong to evict Winston Churchill bust from Oval Office — signals weakening of US-UK ties

In his inaugural address, President Biden pledged to "repair alliances." Yet one of his first moves in power was to remove a bust of the late British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill from the Oval Office, as President Barack Obama did in January 2009. This was a slap in the face for Great Britain on Day One of Biden's presidency, and sends the wrong signal to America’s closest friend and ally.  

The Churchill bust is a sensitive issue for U.S.-British relations. The bronze bust, created by sculptor Jacob Epstein, was originally a loaned gift to President George W. Bush from British Prime Minister Tony Blair in the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The bust is a symbol of the British people standing shoulder to shoulder with their American brothers and sisters following the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history. Another bust of Churchill, which has been on the second floor of the White House since the 1960s, is outside the Treaty Room.

Who gives a fuck. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...