• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Did I say it was different? Neither 2016 or 2020 has produced candidates worthy of the office of the presidency. 

Now you can stop trying the Gotcha game, you suck at it. 

I remember you gloating for years about how Hillary couldn't even beat Trump.

If Trump wins this election, and it's clear that it wasn't because of some weird voter suppression thing (the Supreme Court deciding who wins Florida, a bunch of mail-in votes bring thrown out after the fact, etc.), I'll admit that polling is seriously flawed and that Larry was right that there are more Trump supporters now than on 2016.

7 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

I remember you gloating for years about how Hillary couldn't even beat Trump.

She couldn't because she was a despicable human being that even her own staff disliked and distrusted. 

I remember when you were still in high school and it seems you still are, debating like a child.