Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

    Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

    Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

     

Joe Biden


Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Jay said:

White House abruptly cuts feed of Biden mid-sentence as he asks question at wildfires briefing

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-cuts-feed-biden-wildfires-briefing

This latest incident comes just days after Politico reported how White House staffers will "either mute [Biden] or turn off his remarks" out of "anxiety" that he will veer away from "the West Wing’s carefully orchestrated messaging."

Naked Gun Panic GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

 

Trump says he wants to box Biden on 9/11 | National News | kulr8.com
https://www.kulr8.com/news/national/trump-says-he-wants-to-box-biden-on-9-11/video_562e9213-0c79-51d5-bce0-9bff4b056c70.html

Donald Trump lavishes praise on ‘genius’ Confederate general Robert E Lee as his statue is taken down | The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-robert-e-lee-statue-b1916850.html

Robert E Lee was a “genius” who could have led America to victory in Afghanistan, Donald Trump has said, decrying the decision by Virginia to remove the “magnificent” statue of the Confederate general.

 

Where's my cheque?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Trump says he wants to box Biden on 9/11 | National News | kulr8.com
https://www.kulr8.com/news/national/trump-says-he-wants-to-box-biden-on-9-11/video_562e9213-0c79-51d5-bce0-9bff4b056c70.html

Donald Trump lavishes praise on ‘genius’ Confederate general Robert E Lee as his statue is taken down | The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-robert-e-lee-statue-b1916850.html

Robert E Lee was a “genius” who could have led America to victory in Afghanistan, Donald Trump has said, decrying the decision by Virginia to remove the “magnificent” statue of the Confederate general.

 

Where's my cheque?

Robert E. Lee was a very good general.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

I don't think dementia is particularly funny.

 

If it was covid induced it would be. It would be fucking hilarious to watch someone stumble around, pooping their pants if they could have prevented it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cals said:

If it was covid induced it would be. It would be fucking hilarious to watch someone stumble around, pooping their pants if they could have prevented it. 

Yeah but you're weird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Robert E Lee was a decent general and the war wouldn't have lasted as long as it did without him but he was a bit overrated. He was too aggressive for his own good (needlessly lost a lot of men he couldn't replace). He definitely gave Grant trouble in 1864-65 though.

He faced some terrible Union generals who helped him look pretty good. Sort of like a soft tossing lefty facing the Angels.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I saw libs on social media say the world was laughing at us because of Trump, cons said they didn't care what the rest of the world thought. But now they say the rest of the world is laughing at us because of Biden.

Which is it, do we care or not? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Kevin said:

When I saw libs on social media say the world was laughing at us because of Trump, cons said they didn't care what the rest of the world thought. But now they say the rest of the world is laughing at us because of Biden.

Which is it, do we care or not? 

The rest of the world is a bunch of libs, so they probably don't care.

I just find it hilarious that Trump was such a failure, he lost to a guy with apparent dementia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I just find it hilarious that Trump was such a failure, he lost to a guy with apparent dementia.

Voting started so early that most people didn't realize Biden is demented until it was too late.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...