• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It's just 5 billions dollars like give him the wall

NrM

i think the wall is an asinine idea and will do absolutely nothing as long as the benefits outweigh the risks, but that having been said, we just sent 15B out in foreign aid supposedly or approved a bill to do so and i for one am rather sick of seeing our internal stuff get ignored in preference to such things. 

Chuck and Nancy want Trump to blink first and go against his signature campaign promise, thus severely hurting his chances of winning reelection. This is another in an endless series of continuing resolutions to keep the government open, but they're standing their ground over the concept of a wall, or fence, or whatever you want to call it. $5.7 billion is a few pennies compared to the federal budget, but the principle is that Trump's wall must be stopped at all costs. If they give in now, Trump will be seen as having won the battle and thus fulfilling his campaign promise.

The Dems are not interested in legislating for the American people. The goal is to take down Trump. Period. They really don't recognize him as a legitimate president. They have to stop him now, there's no tomorrow. 2020 is just around the corner, and if Trump wins this stare-down, they can kiss the White House goodbye for four more years. The stakes are as high as ever.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Chuck and Nancy want Trump to blink first and go against his signature campaign promise, thus severely hurting his chances of winning reelection. This is another in an endless series of continuing resolutions to keep the government open, but they're standing their ground over the concept of a wall, or fence, or whatever you want to call it. $5.7 billion is a few pennies compared to the federal budget, but the principle is that Trump's wall must be stopped at all costs. If they give in now, Trump will be seen as having won the battle and fulfilling his campaign promise.

The Dems are not interested in legislating for the American people. The goal is to take down Trump. Period. They really don't recognize him as a legitimate president. They have to stop him now, there's no tomorrow. 2020 is just around the corner, and if Trump wins this stare-down, they can kiss the White House goodbye for four more years. The stakes are as high as ever.

You could reverse this and it would be the exact same thing.  

Nancys answer.. fix the roads at the entry point.  
Now i challenge literally any hardcore Dem to explain to me how this is any kind of deterrent or has anything at all to do with the issue at hand?
This is what were getting from the Dems right now, nonsense and nail filing when they should be talking.
Trump is an asshat spoiled baby but right now the Dems are literally no different. noone is doing anything to try to fix shit

12 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

This is exactly what I want to happen. I hope Chuck and Nancy don't blink and Trump comes out of this looking even worse. Maybe he will get so mad that he has a heart attack. A massive one.

8 hours ago, wopphil said:

This is exactly what I want to happen. I hope Chuck and Nancy don't blink and Trump comes out of this looking even worse. Maybe he will get so mad that he has a heart attack. A massive one.

The biggest heart attack. The best heart attack. It’ll be huuuge.