• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Californians may not be able to fly after Jan. 22 without special ID

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:47 PM, Tank said:

i don't get what the problem is. i wish they'd give more info, but perhaps it has to do with security features that they don't want to reveal, in which case it makes sense not to disclose what the problem is. 

i have an appointment at the end of the month to renew my license and get a Real ID. I hope they have it resolved by then. I'm flying to washington DC in March with a group of students - it'll suck if this isn't resolved by then.

I got a notice included in the mail from the DMV for registration renewal, saying that the deadline for me to apply for the Real Id was October 2020. 

Question then for Californians...can we simple show our passport (without Real Id) when flying within the U.S.? 

19 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I got a notice included in the mail from the DMV for registration renewal, saying that the deadline for me to apply for the Real Id was October 2020. 

Question then for Californians...can we simple show our passport (without Real Id) when flying within the U.S.? 

i think we'll HAVE to show our passports in order to fly in the short term until they get this problem fixed.

21 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

yes