• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Every time Trout comes up in the baseball media...

floplag

42 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Reading comprehension: 0

i said the overall health of the organization will be better because Eppler has made the minor league system much better and it will continue to get better and supplement the major league team with  good, cost controlled players regardless if Trout is here or not. Where did I ever state the Angels would be better off without Trout? 

You may not have meant that, but it is what you stated. Don’t blame me for misreading your intent on a post where you explicitly said the organization would be 100% off even if Trout leaves. Your analogy of your girlfriend leaving you also suggested that it would be better if Trout moved on, fwiw. 

I think the biggest shame in all of this is both baseball as a whole, especially pundits, and Angels fans preoccupying themselves worrying and discussing what-if Trout contract scenarios instead of just enjoying the Facking game. 

Half the fanbase is going to one day regret the fact they spent Trout’s time here bitching about not doing enough to keep him here (if he leaves) rather than just enjoying it. They’ll look back and their first thought will be “If only we had done...” instead of remembering his contributions.

I’m thrilled we have Trouty for two more seasons, thrilled we’ve had him this long, thrilled that we likely got his best years and especially the best value. I’d love to see him be an Angel for life, but I’m also keenly aware that we’ve already been fortunate to have arguably the best Mike Trout. And now we have Shohei too. A player doing things no one in our lifetime has seen.

He loved the phillies growing up, on the phillies was a guy named Ruben Amaro. Amaro starts with A, therefore he's signing with a team that starts with an A and I don't think the New Jersey Anus Smashers are going to be the next expansion team.

If none of that made sense, its either because you just haven't had your morning coffee yet or I have a mental disability. Potentially both of which are true.

8 hours ago, Sean-Regan said:

You may not have meant that, but it is what you stated. Don’t blame me for misreading your intent on a post where you explicitly said the organization would be 100% off even if Trout leaves. Your analogy of your girlfriend leaving you also suggested that it would be better if Trout moved on, fwiw. 

Like I said reading comprehension is lacking. End of convo

Thanks to all the dumbasses in the media and guys like Ryan Howard on twitter who are playing this up.  This actually works in the Angels favor.  

Trout is not a media hype guy and the more attention 'trout to philly' gets, the more Trout is going to realize what a circus that would be for him.  

So I say let them blather away.  It's only helping the Angels.