• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vasectomy

8 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I need to get this procedure done.  I have heard mixed things - some people saying it isnt so bad, others saying it sucked. I am absolutely terrified to get it done. The mere thought of it puts me in pain. I realize I am a total pussy.

It’s pretty much the worst 15-20 minutes of your life. Then it’s not a huge deal

19 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

maybe its a stupid question but, the only point of getting one is so you dont have to wrap it, or have the girl/lady youre with take the pill and become crazy

is there any other reason?

Neither person needs to remember to take a contraceptive. So it's more spontaneous and more effective than the pill. Plus it's cheaper. Oh, you can also post your ballsack on the net.

7 hours ago, mancini79 said:

The worst part was when they administered the local anesthesia. It was like having your bare balls hanging out and the doctor was snapping a rubber band right up against each testicle. The anticipation of when it was going to happen was as bad as the stinging snap. But after that, the procedure was painless.

I was just going to say, the actual procedure isn't too bad, it's the needle they stick into your sack that makes you begin to wish for an immediate death.  Kind of like getting dental work.  The work on your teeth isn't too bad, it's the shot.

Only the needle into your balls is WAY worse than any dental work.

8 hours ago, notherhalo said:

maybe its a stupid question but, the only point of getting one is so you dont have to wrap it, or have the girl/lady youre with take the pill and become crazy

is there any other reason?

This is it. Wrapping it sucks. Cant feel a damn thing. And she won't go on the pill. 

And I'd rather not have a number 4.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

My wife had her tubes tied after our third child, since we decided that was all the more children we were going to have. Looks like none of you guys got your wife to commit to not having anymore children. 

It's easy to tie tubes if it's done during birth. If it's after birth getting a vasectomy is much more simple and safe than getting tubes tied.

50 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I was just going to say, the actual procedure isn't too bad, it's the needle they stick into your sack that makes you begin to wish for an immediate death.  Kind of like getting dental work.  The work on your teeth isn't too bad, it's the shot.

Only the needle into your balls is WAY worse than any dental work.

I had no needles, no stitches, no discolored  balls.

9 hours ago, mancini79 said:

The worst part was when they administered the local anesthesia. It was like having your bare balls hanging out and the doctor was snapping a rubber band right up against each testicle. The anticipation of when it was going to happen was as bad as the stinging snap. But after that, the procedure was painless.

This was my experience too. Plus, my doctor had a nurse holding a phone for him so he could talk to his wife about their weekend plans while performing the procedure.

I can also still smell the scent of burnt veins from the cauterizer. 

On 1/4/2019 at 5:49 PM, Lou said:

I've been watching Deadwood the past few days. 

I expect there will be a hooker ready to suck my c*ck showing up at my door soon. 

Don't worry HappyBat, these complications aren't normal. It will work as good as ever. 

Edited by NJHalo

35 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

This was my experience too. Plus, my doctor had a nurse holding a phone for him so he could talk to his wife about their weekend plans while performing the procedure.

was he also watching something on netflix or playing online poker? man, i think i'd want his full undistracted committment at that point in our relationship.