• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vasectomy

Anybody else ever get one? I got the procedure on Friday, and while I feel better I still am in pain. I also wore boxers to work today so they were free hanging which didn't help.

How long did it take to get back to 100%. Doctor told me I'd be 100% in 7-10 days but I have a hard time imagining that.

Had one a few months ago.

It was like 5-6 weeks before the stitches dissolved. It was annoying. I stopped shaving my huevos years ago and had to do it for this. I have 2 ingrown hairs now. They suck. 

Milk it dude. Tell your lady it is way worse than it is and get a couple days on the couch. 

Recently had it done. I was 90% after 2 weeks. For some reason I had minor aches in the right nut for a couple months right after nutting. I wore a jock strap for about 7 days. But my balls weren't as banged up as Adam's and didn't have any stitches. Maybe Adam had his done by Edward Sciccor Hands or went to Kaiser.

20 minutes ago, mancini79 said:

Recently had it done. I was 90% after 2 weeks. For some reason I had minor aches in the right nut for a couple months right after nutting. I wore a jock strap for about 7 days. But my balls weren't as banged up as Adam's and didn't have any stitches. Maybe Adam had his done by Edward Sciccor Hands or went to Kaiser.

It was Kaiser and yeah he had issues finding one of my tubes and had to dig around a bit

I had it done about 15 years ago.  Mine was done at Kaiser as well.  There are a few things I remember from the procedure.  I remember them giving me the shot into the left nut and it made my eyes water, then and only then did the doctor say, “for some reason most people say the right one hurts more”.  It did.  I remember carrying on a conversation with the doctor about Duke basket ball and Coach K.  I also remember when they tugged on the tube to snip it, I felt it all the way up in my throat.  As far as recovery, I was good to go a few days later, and fully operational a week later, if you catch my drift.