• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 Super Official PGA season

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nate said:

I was listening to a golf.com podcast and apparently people have dug up a few more times where Reed did something similar.

A couple times in the rough where he put an iron behind the ball a few times and then swapped to a wood.

well not terribly surprised to hear this. he's as slimy as a used car salesman and does nothing to dispel that impression on people.

On 5/8/2018 at 4:47 PM, Homebrewer said:

You guys are sure quick to judge with incomplete information (it's the AW way, I know) Everything I've read from his co-players.. they think he been unfairly labeled. My own personal guess is that his wife has been the one most responsible for the attitude towards his side of the family, and since he doesn't seem to have a problem with it, I'd also venture a guess that they earned the treatment they are getting.

Whatever the situation, I sure don't see any reason to hate the guy over it. 

can we hate him now?

1 hour ago, nate said:

Also when googling I found out Kostis and McCord are not returning to CBS next year, that really sucks, McCord is the best.

yeah, this is a weird one. heard about it a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard or read any reasons why. do you know if they're going to another network or cbs just cut them loose? i really enjoy their work and they make the broadcasts more enjoyable. 

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

yeah, this is a weird one. heard about it a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard or read any reasons why. do you know if they're going to another network or cbs just cut them loose? i really enjoy their work and they make the broadcasts more enjoyable. 

the network deals expire at the end of 2021

4 hours ago, nate said:

Also when googling I found out Kostis and McCord are not returning to CBS next year, that really sucks, McCord is the best.

Masters folks still screwed up over banning McCord from the telecasts there, just because he referred to Augusta's greens as being as slick as bikini wax and that "body bags" were located behind the green for players who missed their approach shots. 

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

Masters folks still screwed up over banning McCord from the telecasts there, just because he referred to Augusta's greens as being as slick as bikini wax and that "body bags" were located behind the green for players who missed their approach shots. 

I honestly had no idea this happened