• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 Super Official PGA season

what an amazing round today.

the pro shop is on the second floor, but when you go downstairs to access the putting green, they have a wall of honor with a picture of all the winners of this tournament since they started holding it at kapalua. it's pretty nice. it'll be good to see x-man on the wall.

btw, the views from the putting green are just insane.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

what an amazing round today.

the pro shop is on the second floor, but when you go downstairs to access the putting green, they have a wall of honor with a picture of all the winners of this tournament since they started holding it at kapalua. it's pretty nice. it'll be good to see x-man on the wall.

btw, the views from the putting green are just insane.

What...You're THERE?

9 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

What...You're THERE?

WAS there in august 2017. family vacation on maui (the pic in my profile is from my snuba adventure on the island, one of the best things i've ever done in my life). my brother and i took a little side trip to kapalua and checked it out. bought a couple of ball markers and whatnot, then went down to the putting green. we didn't have any clubs with us so we asked the attendant if he had a putter we could borrow and he said yes (guessing we weren't the first ones to be there in that position). we putted on those amazing greens for about half an hour and then headed home. it was a great thing to do/see. i have a couple of pictures on my phone that i'll try and post once i figure out how to get them onto my computer. 

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Reminded me of when my dad golfed at Pebble Beach in the late 1960s.   I'm sure that he loved it, even with the winds and the ocean holes.

i played a round at pebble beach in '98. it was my wife's idea as we celebrated our tenth anniversary. had a suite on the 18th green that night, too.

beyond amazing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I can't believe what I just saw.

Tiger misses a short putt and some guy from Denmark I've never heard of beats him in match play.

Then Tiger lines it up afterwards and misses it again. Wow.

looks like i need to spend a working lunch with tiger this week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone watching the Skins Game from Japan? It’s on the Golf Channel right now.

Tiger vs. Rory vs. Jason Day vs. Hidecki Maysuyama

They're on the 4th hole right now. First two holes were ties. Day won the third hole worth $30k. Looks like there are two greens for each hole. For the 4th, players have two pin locations and can choose which green to play. An unusual twist. Tiger just hit it between the two greens. I think he was channeling his inner Tank with that kind of accuracy.

• 1 month later...