• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Minor League Statline and Prospect Discussion Thread

Chuck

27 minutes ago, Scott34 said:

Apart from the lack of power, Marsh is having a great year. .380 on base in that league is really really solid. 

Man I feel that when Jo Adell arrives they're both going to go off.

12 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Brandon Marsh 2-2 with a double and 2 walks today. Slash line up to .273/.380/.352 on the season.

just like that.  .502 ops for his first 15 games.   

for his last 20 games,  .328/.437/.466/.903.  All 8 of his extra base hits.  

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

Marsh might have actually caught up to Adell for now.  Ceiling isn't as high, but arrival time is  probably equal.  Marsh is also probably a better defender at this point.  

I'd love an OF of Trout in LF, Marsh in CF and Adell in RF in 2021.

5 hours ago, Second Base said:

Raider Uceta is the forgotten man among the Angels prospects.  Big time power, good swing.  Very young.  Almost no chance he ends up anywhere other than 1B. 

I’ve never forgotten.  But I did wonder if he had washed out or something.  Sometimes you hear about these young guys and then don’t hear much for a while.  

Anyway, I’ve seen worse swings ! Hopefully he starts making some noise. 

4 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Replace Harvey and Cahill with Suarez and Sandoval. I would rather the two take their lumps at the big league level than these two old farts that need to be put out to pasture already. 

My guess is as soon as the team think they are mentally ready to take those lumps they will make that move.  I would not be surprised to see some shake ups sooner rather than later.  It might be Cozart first.  

1 hour ago, rafibomb said:

Jose Suarez tonight

4.1 IP    2 H    1 ER    3 BB    3 SO

89 pitches  51 strikes

For the season

15.0 IP    13 SO    1.80 ERA    1.13 WHIP

I watched Suarez pitch tonight and it was every bit of what this tweet implies.  There were at least 10 pitches that were called balls which were strikes or borderline at most.  He still managed to make opposing hitter look bad.  He's absolutely ready.  

Sandoval isn't.  He'd get killed by major league hitters right now.  The funny thing is that he goes through these brilliant stretches and then goes into throw and not pitch mode.  I feel like Canning did that last year yet this year he's so much more under control.  

That's one of the biggest differences between guys in the minors vs. majors.  Ignoring the batter.  Suarez seems like he can do that.