• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Minor League Statline and Prospect Discussion Thread

Chuck

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Angels get tenth pick in 2020.

I thought I saw that we were ranked #11 earlier today? I hope you're right IP, because being 11th sucks, particularly in a year we want to possibly sign Gerrit Cole.

9 minutes ago, ettin said:

I thought I saw that we were ranked #11 earlier today? I hope you're right IP, because being 11th sucks, particularly in a year we want to possibly sign Gerrit Cole.

White Sox won today.....  Because of a rain out they ended up with a better win %.....   They have to be so bent....

http://www.tankathon.com/mlb

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Jo Adell is on fire. All three of our prospects in fact are on fire in tonight's game, running wild on the bases tonight too. 

The game still going too: http://mlb.mlb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?gid=2019_09_29_msswin_obrwin_1&t=g_box&sid=l119 

AdellMarshJones.png

Goodness! You weren't kidding. Multiple hot games for all three of Adell, Marsh and Jones, 2-out RBI's for each, XBH for Adell and Marsh, SB for Adell and Jones (4 already), and an outfield assist from Marsh!

Also, I think it might be time to start paying attention to Jahmai Jones again. Defense improved by leaps and bounds this year. No longer looks like an outfielder trying to play 2B. 

Also, he hit .289 at home, which plays mostly as a pitchers park, .275 after the all-start break, including .313 over the final month with considerable gap power and in the AFL, his SB success rate has spiked, meaning he's probably getting better jumps.

He's obviously been passed on the depth chart by Rengifo and Fletcher, but if we're strictly speaking upside, he the top 2B in the system. He likely end up as trade bait, but I suppose there's always the possibility the Angels move on from Simmons and La Stella, with Fletcher at 3B, Rengifo at SS and Jones at 2B.

But them off course there's also Wong to think about..... There's always Wong to think about...