• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

D.A. won't file charges in horrific New Year's crash on the 22. WTH?! (Update: Rearrested and charged)

D.A. declines to file charges in horrific crash that killed a mother and her 9-year old daughter on the 22 freeway January 1st.

WTH?!

The crash scene went for almost half a mile. At the very least it should be vehicular manslaughter. I don't get it. He was probably doing 100mph when he smashed into several cars.

https://ktla.com/2019/01/03/da-declines-to-file-charges-against-man-arrested-in-garden-grove-crash-that-killed-9-year-old-girl-her-mother/

10 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Theeeee fuuuuuuhhhhhhk?

Im wondering if CHP messed something up? Highly doubt it though. This is their bread and butter.

I'm wondering the same thing. Screwed up the BA test? Didn't read him his rights? 

I saw this guy on the news walking away from jail and wondered what kind of moron doesn't have his shirt on on such a cold night. Now I know.

i hope the new DA pursues this. This guy shouldn't be able to get off the hook this easily for murdering two people.

Even if they screwed up the BAC, the guy was reportedly driving at an extremely high rate of speed. You can get vehicular manslaughter even without drugs or alcohol.

He smashed right into a car, then when that car spun out of the lane, he smashed into the truck causing it to flip and move across the entire freeway and crash into a guardrail on the shoulder. What was he doing, 100mph or more?!

He gets to walk with no consequences?! Impossible! Something seems terribly wrong here.