• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

3 way trade?

Dodgers have money. Give them permission to talk to Scioscia and then work out a compensation package.

Cash and pitching prospects.

Make them take Hammy or Pujey in the deal.

I don't know if you're serious, but the Dodgers would never give up that much. They would give up one or maybe two C level prospects that would probably never make it to the ML.

I can't imagine why any of the clubs other than the Dodgers would be even remotely interested in the deal as presented. Charlie Manuel is almost 70, and his teams have accomplished zip the past couple of years. Why the Phillies would consider bringing in Mattingly with the way the Dodgers have performed with all that payroll is beyond me.

Scioscia to the Dodgers

Manuel to the Angels

Mattingly to the Phillies

Yes? No? Why? Why not?

Because I am the minority here and I still think Scioscia is a pretty good manager and any replacement we get would do not better.

Second, Moreno has gone through great lengths to capture the Los Angeles fan base away from the Dogs.  That would completely blow up in his face if Scioscia were to leave the Angels and win a WS with the Dogs.

Second, Moreno has gone through great lengths to capture the Los Angeles fan base away from the Dogs. That would completely blow up in his face if Scioscia were to leave the Angels and win a WS with the Dogs.

It's a shame if Arte is so obsessed on capturing L.A.'s fan base that he is willing to risk the success of his franchise.

I am not saying Scioscia is a bad manager or a bad fit here. I am just saying Mr. Moreno needs to worry about his team on the field.