• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SC Justice Ruth Ginsburg has nine lives

On 12/22/2018 at 5:33 AM, Lou said:

I agree

i'm hoping for a woman who's accused of being slutty 

Amy Coney Barrett.

They've probably got a package of slander prepared, complete with 'witnesses'. 

Roe v Wade will be hanging in the balance. Kavanaugh will seem like a tea party compared to the next confirmation hearing.

I hope she is well for her sake, not for political reasons. 
Frankly i dont want to go thru another circus but i guess that ship has sailed, were too divided it doesnt matter who it is or who appoints them at this point its going be be a witch hunt.
Everything the Dems have done under Trump will be visited upon them once they regain the white house.
I still believe the Dems had a massive chance to show us the right way to do things and completely pissed it away. They should have done as Michelle Obama stated and gone high instead of going even lower.  This is why im so angry at the Dems lately but its moot at this point

No Cals it wasnt trolling, but thats about what i would expect. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Before the 2016 election, there were many evangelicals who justified voting for Trump because he would appoint SC justices who support religious freedom.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Sure, most people would love to see the court stacked in their favor

Justices supporting a constitutional right like religious freedom shouldn't be considered "stacked"

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Sure, most people would love to see the court stacked in their favor

Agreed, but the notion that liberal justices are going to squash religious freedom is laughable.

Just like the notion that conservative justices are going to outlaw abortion.