• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade for Realmuto or sign Grandal

Chuck

Trade for Realmuto or sign Grandal?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. If we could sign Kikuchi or Keuchel would you trade Barria, Suarez, Marsh & one of Jones/Fletcher/Ward/Rengifo for Realmuto?

• Trade for Realmuto
    • Sign Yasmani Grandal
    • Sign Martin Maldonado

11 hours ago, Halodays said:

Are Thaiss and Ward really that bad behind the plate that the Angels wouldn't consider moving them back ?

The knock on Ward was he didn't work well with the pitchers. It had less to do with defense as personality. 

Thaiss never once put on the gear since drafted. I'm not sure that wasn't a mistake since he is not exactly a power hitting DH/1st baseman.

12 hours ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I get that but it’s gone from left field to second, to first to catcher to forever the bullpen. 

I’m going to guess Boston because that would make too perfect of a point. 

Hasn’t the Red Sox farm declined though, with the influx to the MLB team?

Houston remains at the head of my list for Realmuto.

4 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Hasn’t the Red Sox farm declined though, with the influx to the MLB team?

Houston remains at the head of my list for Realmuto.

Sox farm may be bottom 5...  They traded/graduated a lot of players in recent years -- it paid off with a WS win, but they kept them together long enough to see some flourish and then filled in the gaps.

Personally i would rather have a Left handed catcher in our line-up, and Grandal is the perfect choice that we can pair up with Briceno or Smith. I know that we would lose a second round pick, which i'm actually fine with. Losing a second round pick would hurt, but we can distribute that money for one round to the other rounds or we could add it to our first round pick and over slot to get a good player in the draft.