• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If only.....

Halodays

2 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Personally, I could care less if you are new to baseball or just pretending to be new to baseball.  I can't think of why anyone would even fake being new to baseball, but this is AW and anything is possible.

I just found out about this site recently in 2018. I thought it would be a good place to grow my baseball knowledge. Actually I learn a lot here and enjoy reading your opinions(all of you guys’ opinions) on the game 

2 minutes ago, Halokingfish said:

I just found out about this site recently in 2018. I thought it would be a good place to grow my baseball knowledge. Actually I learn a lot here and enjoy reading your opinions(all of you guys’ opinions) on the game 

You've learned "a lot"  here? Now, I know you're fake for sure.  Get out of here.

4 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Personally, I could care less if you are new to baseball or just pretending to be new to baseball.  I can't think of why anyone would even fake being new to baseball, but this is AW and anything is possible.

I already said in the past I am not new to baseball in the sense that I know the rules but I didn’t actively follow it or the angels until 2018. So I had a lot to learn about stats and contracts recently

3 minutes ago, Halokingfish said:

So I take this forum isn’t the best to learn more about baseball stats/contracts? 

They are joking...  You'll have a hard time finding an Angels message board that's as deep into sabermetrics as this one.  And as @Blargmentions, it's worth sticking around for the laughs, particularly if you can laugh at yourself.

5 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

They are joking...  You'll have a hard time finding an Angels message board that's as deep into sabermetrics as this one.  And as @Blargmentions, it's worth sticking around for the laughs, particularly if you can laugh at yourself.

Thanks @Inside Pitch only been here for about a month still trying to fit in around here