• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"Mile wide" Tornado touches down in Oklahoma

Still haven't heard from my friends since the night the first tornado passed.The 7-Eleven where the family with the infant was killed is three blocks from their house. I fear the worst, and I can't find any meaningful news, not even a list of those already confirmed dead.

The first house I ever bought was almost dead center of the damage path as it crossed I-35. I'm sure there is nothing left of it. That entire development is apparently gone.

Yeah, after watching it. Looks like CBS. When I saw it, it was on CNN, and it made too much sense.

"Hey, here's an old lady trying to help her dog, which she thought was dead, get free of some debris. I think I'll watch and see if she can do it by herself."

Lousy journalists.

from the alex jones story:

"But, obviously, no one in the administration is a mutant who can psionically change weather patterns like Storm of the X-Men. So, yes, the Oklahoma tornado truthers claim the administration whipped up a storm that killed 24 people through HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, in Alaska. Here's a screen grab of a contributor post on Before It's News, a citizen journalist website that's home to many of these conspiracy theories, from a contributor who says this is "compelling evidence" that HAARP is at work:"

one of the pitfalls of a free society is that sometimes you have to allow stuff like this. crazy happens a lot more frequently and intensely with the pervasiveness of the internet. the tin foil hat crowd has more followers these days.

Forgive me, but I'm a little down tonight. I called my friends in Moore to express my relief that they had survived the storm. Pat was crying, which I thought was a little unusual, but I thought that maybe she was just emotional over all that had happened. Then she told me that her husband Bob passed away about two hours before I called. He survived the worst tornado in the state's history only to lose his battle with cancer roughly 24 hours later.

Rest in peace, my dear friend. I will miss you.