• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reddit guy: Bryce Harper to the Dodgers?

rafibomb

This dude is probably a buddy of Bour’s who is now using the fact that he ‘amazingly’ predicted one FA to get attention.  

Harper isn’t signed now and won’t be for weeks.

Seriously doubt he signs with the Dogs (not that I give a crap), given how they’ve been laying off expensive free agents, but who knows. 

34 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Kind of yes. Who else reported that they were even considering Bour or that they were close to a deal?  Who else reported that the Angels signed Bour 10 hours before it was announced to everyone? I mean, the source is 1 for 1 so far.  He predicted something no one else even hinted at.

Chuck called it on November 14.

Just now, Second Base said:

I'm well versed in the history, but I'm also young enough that much of it occurred before I was born.  Still, I was around for the 90's and 2000's.  

so because it happened before you were born it doesn't matter to you? 

2 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Do you still hate the British because of the Revolutionary War?  Should I be sore at the Japs from WWII?  Or the Koreans or Vietnamese?

no, but I'm not a huge America! fan, nor do I spend countless hours on AmericaWins.com 

you must be a diehard Nazi fan.