• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reddit guy: Bryce Harper to the Dodgers?

rafibomb

55 minutes ago, HaloNArizona said:

My Godson was going to play JUCO ball in Vegas....Bryce decided to graduate early, play a year of JUCO ball and go to the MLB....my Godson's scholarship was yanked for Bryce and his brother to play JUCO ball....

JUCOs give out scholarships?

1 hour ago, HaloNArizona said:

My Godson was going to play JUCO ball in Vegas....Bryce decided to graduate early, play a year of JUCO ball and go to the MLB....my Godson's scholarship was yanked for Bryce and his brother to play JUCO ball....

Are you claiming your Godson was better than Harper?  They only have so many scholarships and they go to the better players.

It's not personal.

3 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Dodgers, Yankees, Red Sox. The 3 teams that do whatever it takes to try to win every year

i hate them but am a bit jealous

the big things that those three franchises (and the cubs) did a few years back was to go hard after the international market players before the rules changed as well as keep their prospects.  The reason it makes sense for them to sign a Harper or Machado etc is that they kept guys like Betts, Bogaerts, Bradley, Bellinger, Seager, Beuhler, Severino, Andujar, Judge, Sanchez, Torres, etc.  Now they are filling in or did fill in around them.  None of them purchased good teams.  

15 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

the big things that those three franchises (and the cubs) did a few years back was to go hard after the international market players before the rules changed as well as keep their prospects.  The reason it makes sense for them to sign a Harper or Machado etc is that they kept guys like Betts, Bogaerts, Bradley, Bellinger, Seager, Beuhler, Severino, Andujar, Judge, Sanchez, Torres, etc.  Now they are filling in or did fill in around them.  None of them purchased good teams.  

Never said they purchased good teams. They have smart people running the show and have deep pockets. It obviously works

my point stands