• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ESPN piece on stadium health violations

nate

I am not sure what they would have to pay me to solve this at a stadium level.  Oh and I have read the article.  I would assume solving this while refusing to pay the people preparing the food and running the kitchen much above minimum wage would be challenging.  Then since the job is seasonal (except for old tongue woman) you have to solve it every single year.  

33 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I am not sure what they would have to pay me to solve this at a stadium level.  Oh and I have read the article.  I would assume solving this while refusing to pay the people preparing the food and running the kitchen much above minimum wage would be challenging.  Then since the job is seasonal (except for old tongue woman) you have to solve it every single year.  

You are probably the most qualified to comment on this, I was thinking the same thing.

On top of that these people have weeks off between work all for a few hour busy period.  Not just the minimum wage workers handling the food, but I doubt the managers and supervisors are that much more qualified.

Just now, nate said:

You are probably the most qualified to comment on this, I was thinking the same thing.

On top of that these people have weeks off between work all for a few hour busy period.  Not just the minimum wage workers handling the food, but I doubt the managers and supervisors are that much more qualified.

I highly doubt they are qualified at all.  Don’t get me wrong the Food Safety Test we all have to take is a pain in the ass but it is once every 5 years.  It is only pain because it has to do with so many foods we don’t deal with at my place of employment.  Now could I solve it, for sure, most that work with me could, but would it require a ton of revenue, yep.  

The first time I had INO, I thought "what's the big deal?"  That was years and years ago.  Their burgers have grown on me over the years.  I'm still a Fat Burger fan, first - but INO is pretty good.  Plus I don't even know where I can find a Fat Burger any more.

As for the fries...

The other thing I was thinking about is something Nate touched on and that is the fact they these stands are closed for a week or two at a time.  So unlike what I do, it should be twice as labor intensive to keep the area clean, and when I say clean I actually mean clean, and not a low standard that gets you a passing grade on the health department.  You have to leave the restaurant clean each night.  Then when you come back after your time off you have to clean it all again.  Plus the idea that you have to keep that food from being contaminated for weeks at a time.  Jesus the thoughts of this drive my brain crazy.  This person should be paid more than a first year player.