• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig officially on the block...

floplag

Officially on the block and officially better than Kole Calhoun, as is pretty much every starting OF that has been made available. But fair warning, if Calhoun's inconsistency pisses you off, get ready for whiplash from Puig. He'll have streaks where he's a marquee defender in RF and at the plate, he'll carry an offense for weeks at a time. Then he'll get hurt, then he'll come back and be useless at the plate and in the field. 

4 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Officially on the block and officially better than Kole Calhoun, as is pretty much every starting OF that has been made available. But fair warning, if Calhoun's inconsistency pisses you off, get ready for whiplash from Puig. He'll have streaks where he's a marquee defender in RF and at the plate, he'll carry an offense for weeks at a time. Then he'll get hurt, then he'll come back and be useless at the plate and in the field. 

I've watched him quite a bit, yes he can be streaky but when hot he can carry.  I love the fire myself though i know a lot here dont like the guy.  

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

Do we need to spend prospect capital and $12 mil for a year of Puig when we may have the same player available by mid-season for half mil?

Or we get him and if we are out of it by mid-season, we are the one trading him and getting something for him.

14 minutes ago, mancini79 said:

He's been on the block for a few years. The Dodgers just want too much in return. He'll still be in LA on opening day. 

This year is different.  They have a ton of out fielders, may try to get Harper and Puig is in his last year of his contract.

17 minutes ago, nate said:

Bellinger would be a great get but no way they trade him.  He has a ton of talent and potential.

Here is an incredibly thorough look, at this point in time, at most of the big trade rumors. It does speak to the Dodgers talking to teams about moving Bellinger.

https://www.mlb.com/news/2018-2019-mlb-free-agents-and-trade-rumors/c-297641124?tid=282421090