• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Luis Valbuena Killed in Car Accident

ettin

for many games this past year i’d screenshot Luis rocking the Louie Juice Jug and send it to all my friends playfully trash talking them about how great the Angels are and Louie is and now I see this... truly heartbreaking... while he wasn’t a star he was still one of my favorite Angels in a long time... RIP Luis... and thank you for all the joy you brought us

C2226066-C399-4A83-8D41-4F18076B83FC.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is a kick in the teeth this morning.

Extremely sad news.  Seemed like a good guy.  A young person is going to have to grow up without his dad.

RIP Luis.

I wish we could avoid this sadness and that we could stay safe in our little aw bubble where we have extreme feelings of joy, anger, disappointment and hope about a sports team.

Shows again real life is so much more important.

Horrible news.  Rest In Peace Luis.   

Might not not have been my favorite Angel on the field, but man he seemed like a fun teammate and was always cool to the fans. He had fun playing the game which was good to see.

3284A545-6FD3-469A-B085-1CCC9255B5EA.jpeg

Edited by Biergott

Reports on mlbnetwork radio this morning say this is a homicide investigation. The rock was deliberately put in the road in an attempt to get the vehicle to stop so they could rob the passengers.  They did not see the rock and the accident and fatalities were a result.  It was also reported two people survived - both wearing seat belts while Valbuena and Castillo were not wearing seat belts.

Just tragic.

7 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Reports on mlbnetwork radio this morning say this is a homicide investigation. The rock was deliberately put in the road in an attempt to get the vehicle to stop so they could rob the passengers.  They did not see the rock and the accident and fatalities were a result.  It was also reported two people survived - both wearing seat belts while Valbuena and Castillo were not wearing seat belts.

Just tragic.

Wow that Facking sucks

18 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Just tragic.

Hope they catch the bastards that put the rock, rip Luis he is my age too and rip Jose

20 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Just tragic.

That’s the sad reality of Venezuela now. It is common for starving Venezuelans to surround conveys of trucks and loot the food they carry or steal farm animals. People there lack money, food and water. Their roads are becoming increasingly lawless and murder rates gone up. A sad reality for all. https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1FT1G9

35 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Just tragic.

Just awful!  Seatbelts save lives. I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t wear one.