• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Alvarez to Philly

kingsosha

They can have two lefties in the pen, they’re not limited to one. Why make this trade until they’ve also signed another one. 

Garcia has some benefits over some Angels relievers, despite the ERA, but not over Alvarez. 

I don’t get this or the Parker move honestly. 

Eppler is all about that velo....

I get the confusion but obviously the Angels scouts saw something different that they like. It appears he moved to the two-seam fastball more last year which would feed into a good defensive infield. Gets right-handed hitters out pretty well.

Of course the obvious thing may be that the Angels will sign a strong left-handed reliever from free agency or through trade.

All these garbage moves are either the making of a genius off seasons, or an utter clusterfuck. 
This trade makes literally zero sense to me in and of itself, got older, lost our best LH reliever, for a guy with far worse numbers.  All to what, turn him into a SP perhaps?  
There MUST be something else going on, right?  Please someone tell me theres something else going on.  lie to me if you have to.  

4 minutes ago, floplag said:

This is either the making of a genius off seasons, or an utter clusterfuck. 
This trade makes literally zero sense to me in and of itself, got older, lost our best LH reliever, for a guy with far worse numbers.  All to what, turn him into a SP perhaps?  
There MUST be something else going on, right?  Please someone tell me theres something else going on.  lie to me if you have to.  

Clearing money to sign scioscia as the starting catcher 

13 minutes ago, floplag said:

All these garbage moves are either the making of a genius off seasons, or an utter clusterfuck. 

confused pulp fiction GIF

6 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Does anyone else think that diving TOO deep into the analytical side can hurt the team? (Circa 2017 and 2018 Dodgers World Series over coaching). The only benefit Luis Garcia has is a hard fastball....

i absolutely think thats the case.  There are teams in baseball that could function without a manager right now, just a screen in the dugout showing the odds and someone to make the moves like a gopher in a stock room.