• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Evidence of Voter Fraud

33 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Cramp, you ever take part in this one?

this one ends pretty close to where I’m at.

http://www.texasindependencerelay.com/

Looks fun, i'll take the mile leg. We did lots of 50 mile and a couple 100 mile.  

Back in the day when I lived in Bishop we did some relay out of Death Valley and up Mt. Whitney, was brutal.  Some people run the thing just by themselves. 

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Looks fun, i'll take the mile leg. We did lots of 50 mile and a couple 100 mile.  

Back in the day when I lived in Bishop we did some relay out of Death Valley and up Mt. Whitney, was brutal.  Some people run the thing just by themselves. 

Yep, Badwater.  Those folks are unreal.

the top runners are now finishing within 24 hours.  Fvcking insane.

and the craziest of the crazy will hang a uturn at mt Whitney, and proceed back down to badwater.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/09/1103925150/michigan-candidate-for-governor-ryan-kelley-arrested-by-fbi-for-jan-6-involvemen

Michigan candidate for governor, Ryan Kelley, faces misdemeanor criminal charges related to the Jan. 6, 2021 attack at the U.S. capitol.

Kelley was arrested by the FBI Thursday at his home in Allendale in western Michigan. He is scheduled to appear later today at the U.S. District Court in Grand Rapids.

Kelley is a Republican candidate for governor who will appear on the August statewide primary ballot. That's not the case for numerous other Republicans who were accused of submitting fraudulent signatures and were dropped from the ballot.

Republicans just can't stop themselves from committing the election fraud they accuse Democrats of.

On 1/30/2019 at 9:03 AM, Thomas said:

You mean Charlie now. And we know that Charlie is was the shortened form of Victor-Charlie, which itself was code for Viet-Cong.  The pieces all fall into place!

I miss Thomas.

• 2 months later...
  • Taylor changed the title to Evidence of Voter Fraud