• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW Jargon...

T.G.

22 hours ago, yk9001 said:

He was the worst ever and someone early in the thread gave a passing acknowledgement to Lou, which is utterly ridiculous.

First off, Lou is correct like 84% of the time, which for message board standards puts you in the top 1% of 1%. Lifetime was completely wrong so often, it hurt.

Second, Lou has a sense of humor.  There is nobody in the history of this board with less a sense of humor than Lifetime.

Third, LT had zero self awareness, zero ability to just once in a while go "my bad".  It's the worst habit you can have on a message board.

I agree 

Just couldn't wait any longer for @Lou

• 7 months later...
19 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

There was a thread on the old board with a theme of "Hot chicks with douchebags".

After several pics were posted, someone (Blarg?  Victor?) posted a picture of Adam with some girl up on his shoulders.

Hilarity ensued.

Victor

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I have to ask, because it was before my time, so i dont want to bogart a joke im not a part of.... but someone explain victors mom? (And i assume someone will make a joke out of that question... i hope).

And is @Tank friends with stickboy, or enemies?

the victor's mom stuff began when @Adam started a thread titled Victor's mom. his first post in it was, IIRC, "is a dirty, dirty whore." And it just kind of took off from there. Victor hasn't posted here in quite a while, but he and adam were friends. victor tried his best to keep pace with adam on the mom insults, but adam always bested him. it became a running joke that has lived far past it's expiration date.

as for me and stick, it was all in playful fun. there were two shows on cable about guys who bought abandoned storage lockers. he liked on and I liked the other, and we used to give each other crap about it.