• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW Jargon...

T.G.

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

Still the best thread we have ever had on this forum.  

Definitely at the top.

I did always enjoy the fellow who claimed the mean streets of Angels Stadium parking lot as his stomping grounds (wasn’t that the guy who would put soda in his water cup at Del Taco, or some dumbass thing like that?) and wanted to fight everyone, and the thread where someone (blanking on name) really got bent on Percy’s hat

Just now, Ordos said:

Definitely at the top.

I did always enjoy the fellow who claimed the mean streets of Angels Stadium parking lot as his stomping grounds (wasn’t that the guy who would put soda in his water cup at Del Taco, or some dumbass thing like that?) and wanted to fight everyone, and the thread where someone (blanking on name) really got bent on Percy’s hat

It was Carls Jr and his name was Deniz.  

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Let's not forget the 2, no wait, 3, no wait, 4, no let's go to 5 epic past posters.  Whose names are well enough known, that just speaking them has meaning. 

The name who should never be spoken.  The Wise man.  - From the old board.  I think his name was Lee.  He was the wise man that would have the strangest theories.  Then argue 10 pages about it.

Lifetime.  No.  You are wrong.  etc.  The argumentative one that makes Lou look like a saint.  He would never say why anyone was incorrect.  

Air.  This is more of a friendly ribbing that he is older than it.  

Monkey.  Not the current M0nkey.  Another argumentative dude that usually made no sense.  Mostly depicted by a picture of a monkey upchucking.

And finally Tad.  I think that was his name, it's been so long.  Let's put it this way, he was way too big into wrestling.  Even more than AO.  

I can still hear Tad and his “Let’s Go Angels!” chants in my head

1 hour ago, Ordos said:

I can still hear Tad and his “Let’s Go Angels!” chants in my head

alo roops forever!

tad was a cheerleader up on the view level and used to bring a drum. he teamed up with his sorta girlfriend meagan to rally the troops. he also designed t-shirts and shared one of them here with all of us. the H in halo and T in troops were kind of muddy in the design and a few people here started teasing him about the shirts saying all goops instead of halo troops, and it became a thing (i think it was mr.wicked who led the charge on that). 

tad also made his own championship wrestling belt that he wore to games. it was pretty hilarious. 

i think tad was a bit on the special needs side of life. he was a nice guy when i met him and his dad at a game one time. he lives now in arizona and is studying some kind of computer design. we're friends on facebook.

11 hours ago, Bobster7587 said:

"skus" or "Jeter skus" - A board member (Was it  @FabulousFabregas?)  Got thrown out of an Angel game. I believe the story goes: He kept saying "Jeter Sucks!" at the game, then got a warning from an usher. Then he said "Jeter skus!" and got thrown out? Something to that effect. 

True story. Usher was a Jeter loving snowflake.