• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Which team is more disappointing? Angels or Dodgers

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is more disappointing

• Angels
    • Dodgers

The Dodgers attempted to fix their deficiencies during this past off-season.  The Angels didn't.

Expectation wise, it's the Dodgers.

The Angels Starting Rotation talent this season is a long drop off from what they had last season.  The Dodgers improved theirs.

The Dodger, at least on paper, were a much more well rounded group than the Angels, so their record, despite being only slightly better, is that much more of a shock.

I'm with Eric, I couldn't care less about the Dodgers.

I'm highly dissappointed with the Angels though.  I thought from the beginning they were being overrated, but I never thought they would play this poorly.

Glad someone else agrees with me on this. I thought they were a true 85-90 win team, with the possibility of being close to .500 but I never expected things to get this bad. 

Both teams are a huge disappointment this season.

The Halos 2013 team may be the most disappointing team in Halos history.

"Most disappointing" would be defined as the biggest difference between pre-season expectations and actual team record.

This Halos team was hyped (and is still being hyped, unless they are finally going to pull the ads) as a "Team for the Ages"

That might have to be amended to "Team for the Aged" as the high priced 'mature' MLB players signed to big contracts have matured into a 10 games below (might be 9 now) .500 team rapidly approaching mid-season.  The season is a third of the way completed and the Halos are so far out of contention at this point they need to play almost .600 baseball to get to the ,500 break even mark at the 105 game mark which is in mid-July.......at that point -- should they attain that - a team not even playing .400 ball now -- they'd be about 7 games back or so.

Should that happen (Halos playing .600 ball -- NOT WITH THIS ROTATION -- and climbing from the depths) the Halos will have become a season long version of what the Lakers games used to be like -- dig themselves a huge hole early, slowly get back into the game and then scramble at the end to win it on a last second shot........didn't work all that much for the Lakers -- won't work here..........but if the Halos do comeback and then fall short, the comment/ spin will be on 'how well they played down the stretch' and not what an awful start they got off to which doomed the season by the end of May.........

Glad there's playoff hockey going on.........watching the Halos games has been so painful, I sort of stop watching for a while.

Could care less about what the Dodgers do. But frankly as a whole I think to baseball fans, they will be the bigger disappointment. They came in yelling and hyping this "a whole new blue" and so far it hasn't been up to par at all.  I can't say I'm not extremely disappointed by the Angels. They are really testing my patience at the moment. I hate to say it, but I know most of knew going in it wouldn't be pretty especially with the pitching situation, but it hurts to say we are currently 17-27. That's right. 17-27. F@#K.